Snow

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Is he worth spending 3000g for fan rewards to get?

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    What do you mean in regards to fan rewards?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Sorry, let me rephrase the question, is Snow worth the gold to get to the 2500g fan rewards? Or should I pass and wait to see what Christmas offers?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I mean the odds of getting him only spending 2500 gold is very slim.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Sorry, let me rephrase the question, is Snow worth the gold to get to the 2500g fan rewards? Or should I pass and wait to see what Christmas offers?
    8 boxes total? As my favorite detective would say, “You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?? 😎😎😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    8 boxes total? As my favorite detective would say, “You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?? 😎😎😎
    No, not really😂 thanks for helping me off the fence.😂
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I think this is a little bit more nuanced.  Would you FULLY level him?  Do you currently have a true closer for WOH vs RHP?  If you're current closer is a 520 version, that conversation changes a bit.  If you've got 535 Cecil Cooper, then no, absolutely no way he's worth chasing at all.  Odd and probability are what they are, its a matter of how big of a difference they would make on your roster if you DID get them.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I guess that maybe I foolishly spent 6k getting him and Catfish even though I have 535 cooper. With a bump coming I figured that a better 2xRHP wouldn’t hurt even if it’s a small improvement. Of course Cobb would have been the ultimate prize but a true 550 closer could set me up for the rest of this season. Unfortunately between him Cooper and Gehrig somebody has to ride the pine 
    edited December 2020
    I think this is a little bit more nuanced.  Would you FULLY level him?  Do you currently have a true closer for WOH vs RHP?  If you're current closer is a 520 version, that conversation changes a bit.  If you've got 535 Cecil Cooper, then no, absolutely no way he's worth chasing at all.  Odd and probability are what they are, its a matter of how big of a difference they would make on your roster if you DID get them.
    I've got Ruth, Green, Wilson and Gehrig for righties. Bagwell, Wilson and Chipper against lefties. Not in that order. Just naming possible selections that I have to use. Not to mention Porter, Fernandez and Tino Martinez in my inactives.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The difference in his ratings should make woh a little easier