Options

LET IT SNOW BOXES

expos94champexpos94champ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi all 

This is my first post, I'm not sure about the category.

In the new LET IT SNOW Boxes, ATG, Legend, and Prime485 players seem interesting (4 LHB). Odds to get a top 6 player are slightly higher than average (5.2%), although the “guaranteed player” at the 10th box is bad as there are proportionally more 5* players as well.

A few questions:

· In addition to the 2 boxes given earlier today, are there other ways to get theses boxes, other than spending 600 Gold per box (if I remember correctly).

· How long would still be possible to buy theses boxes.

· Are there any tips to maximise chances of getting these players when opening boxes? (time of the day, buy them all in a row, buy one every hour, ???)

· Assuming that 5 of the top 6 players would very well fit within my team, would you recommend spending a fair amount of gold on these? If so, how much? 10K, 20K, 30K ??

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    These boxes will be cvc rewards tomorrow so if can win them that’s great. Also probably a video achievement tomorrow. There’s a countdown timer by the box in the store to show you when it ends. This one runs through tomorrow. I spent 6k today and pulled Hunter and Snow but you might spend 30k and not get any of the 6 so that’s up to you. There is a bump coming up so there will be higher rated players very soon but if youre in need of a left-handed bat then this is a pretty good box. Every team has their own needs and wants so I’ll leave the decision up to you but I obviously bought several so you know what I thought about it. You might even get lucky and pull Cobb. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Welcome to the forum!

In addition to the ways you mentioned you can get boxes via Cvc by being mvp and helping your club win matchups if your club is gold or above.  Often there is also one available in the achievement section under challenges tab, rewards for watching 10-12 videos.

Boxes released on Monday are available till event ends Tuesday.  Wednesday boxes are there until event ends Thursday.  Friday boxes are available till event ends Sunday.  I believe there is a timer that shows this info.

As for how much to spend, it is all LUCK and bad odds.  You can easily spend 30k and not get anyone you want, or you can get the big prize on the first one (unlikely). 

Good Luck!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    whynot said:
    Welcome to the forum!

In addition to the ways you mentioned you can get boxes via Cvc by being mvp and helping your club win matchups if your club is gold or above.  Often there is also one available in the achievement section under challenges tab, rewards for watching 10-12 videos.

Boxes released on Monday are available till event ends Tuesday.  Wednesday boxes are there until event ends Thursday.  Friday boxes are available till event ends Sunday.  I believe there is a timer that shows this info.

As for how much to spend, it is all LUCK and bad odds.  You can easily spend 30k and not get anyone you want, or you can get the big prize on the first one (unlikely). 

Good Luck!
    You forgot to add the “special” boxes on Tuesday and Thursday that are always full of 💩