Milk and Cookies

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
😂😂😂😂😂 

Yes Glu, we will all forget our families and tap relentlessly for this “prize”. 

Would y’all please apologize to the ‘18 Dev Team and rehire them? This bunch needs to be kicked to the streets.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited December 2020
    WoH 5 is LLLLL LLRLL
    Difficulty is low - I beat 5.10 with 17/17/10 Teddy from the wrong side of the plate, no continues at Gold. 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I couldn't believe the cycle rewards were 15x and 25x still...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Lost auto play on 5.7 three times. Happy Holidays y’all. This is not worth it. 😊
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Lost on 5.8 or 5.9 first time. Waited half an hour used the replay on 5.9 then Reggie Smith made mincemeat of Vida. 

Pulled Young first go. Can now give fleeting attention to the game for the rest of the day. 

Speaking to this woman. Appears she lives with me. Seems nice enough. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    hes basically the same as the 525Trammel  that’s sitting on my bench at b1. Pretty creative Glu 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I’m platinum and have Williams and Honus capped with 20/20 skills with 8 WOH x-factor and 13 WOH x-factor respectively. Williams is 4 for 5 on 5.8 and Honus is 3 for 5 on 5.10, both losses resulting in restarting from 5.1. Somewhat disappointing for a fully capped ATG.
    In addition, keeper Brett 16/16 skills and level 8 WOH x-factor loses an auto play on 3.9. You start out the round down 2-1 with runners on first and third. I lost 2-1! Give
    me a break. I’m leaving this Christmas Eve “party” early!
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    hes basically the same as the 525Trammel  that’s sitting on my bench at b1. Pretty creative Glu 
    It’s the second 24 hour event in a row where they showed the absolute bare minimum level of effort.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    As far as difficulty goes it was rather easy my first time through. Dwight Evans at 16/16/5 took care of Vida with a video boost and made 0 outs. 
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Very kind of them to offer a TV dinner. I won’t need to play today. They should just make it a four day event.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

LOL. Yep. Totally shocked at another abortion of an event with garbage prizes and garbage player (RH OF) in the  bonus box. At least that box has just LXP, since they refuse to release a Blue LxP only box in the store this year.

A 530 WoH player when we know 565 players will be released tomorrow, plus a new ATG.

Way to go, GLU! You never cease to disappoint this year.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’m kinda glad the event sucks. Makes it easier to ignore the game aside from maybe some light video watching. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I’m kinda glad the event sucks. Makes it easier to ignore the game aside from maybe some light video watching. 

I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't avoided the last several events, honestly.  It is clear what GLU thinks of us with this garbage. I didn't touch Ugly Sweater and I won't get near this one.

Another Royale tomorrow. Maybe for Christmas Weekend they will offer something worth a damn to win in WoH for a change. Doubt it, though.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Woh 530 is less than your potw 535. Something is wrong! These 24 hour  deals are not impressive. Woh the best game ever by Glu Is now been dissected  for greed not  our entertainment. Don't waste your Holiday on this game. !   Merry Xmas to all. 

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Pure garbage. Not worth the piss in the bucket! If your going to do below the curve player for WoH at least make it 5 no more than 10 points behind. But yes, the award should on be par with the top overall in the boxes. Just light gold farming for the day. Disappointment rules once again. Tomorrow will be no different with the current track record. I encourage everyone to do a one day fast from this game tomorrow and spend it with family and friends and please remember (I know this gonna sound cliche) the reason the for the season... One Name above all names! Jesus!