Samsung Galaxy App Issues

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
Running Samsung Galaxy S20+, yes that's a 2020 phone. 

After recent TSB update, app became unstable. Routinely failed to even turn on past the black screen. Also random crashing mid-games. 

On Tuesday, Samsung pushed out an OTA update. TSB does not like the update at all, I have reinstalled the app several times. Cannot get through the screens before it crashes now. 

And naturally, after a few reinstalls, you get locked out of your account for "not using your original device". And also, "customer service" won't respond to your pleas for assistance. Thanks GLU! 

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Uninstall game guardian 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I'm having same issue. Just updated software tonight and constant crashes. I'm on an S20 as well.

• ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I've been experiencing the same exact thing, at this point, I want all my money spent back and to delete the game completely.  Pm me please if you have insight on the refund process with google. I'm done with these turds. Please help, I'm vip 16 and need to detach from the shit show of glu
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Crickets. 

Not a word from customer service or anyone on the TSB team. I guess if you don't pray to the Lord Apple you aren't worth their time. 
    Well another Samsung OTA update, back to crashing. 
    edited January 2021

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I was tied up with other projects last week.  Sorry for the delay.

I've noted your concerns and put it in my weekly report.  I have nothing further at this time.
    Still crashing constantly in all game modes. From box opening to season mode. 

Odd, TSB 19 chugs along GREAT with the newest version of Android. I'm pretty sure the dev team isn't tweaking TSB 19 to work. 

Yet another example of the low grade app developers working for tsb. Bargain barrel.
    If the recent tsb update was supposed to address Android issues... Fail. Didn't even make it through 1 game. This is beyond ridiculous 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Agreed.  But it's not just the Galaxy line from Samsung (though my S10 just started closing randomly last week).  We also have a Pixel 4 that has the same, exact spots that it closes.  
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Adding new comments to the ticket, guys. Thanks.
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts

• bobby12587bobby12587 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.  I'm a VIP Allstar level 18 am getting tier of all the crap for as much as I have spent. 
    Unplayable for me today.

Soooo much fun. Had a great 6 day stretch... Didn't play. 
    Sucks today again.  Unplayable.

I'm not playing 2021. Not sure why this is happening but it's just not playable for me.
    Still broken. You've ruined this game.