Options

Locked Out... Need Help

BoBoTheBozoBoBoTheBozo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I'm locked out of the app on my Android phone. I get the "make sure you're not using anonymous proxies" message and stuck at  Loading 37.
I have not heard back from customer service going on 30 hours now.
Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    This happened to a few on the forum, myself included, last week and was resolved automatically after a few hours. You can try opening an online ticket with the link below if it has been that long:

Glu Mobile Inc. Support (helpshift.com)
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DubC67DubC67 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've been dealing with them for over a week and they told me I have violated game rules and policies. I too have been stuck at 37%
  • Options
    DubC67DubC67 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you for contacting regarding the status of your account. After reviewing your account, I have been able to verify that your account has been flagged for suspicious activity. This can happen when an account is found in violation of our Terms of Service in one way or another.

If we detect any further activity of this kind, we will have to take further measures against you including, but not limited to, revoking of your license to use Glu Mobile games.

We are unable to change the status of the account at this time.

This is what I got for putting in a ticket. And they cant explain what I did exactly to be put in this situation....
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DubC67 said:
    Thank you for contacting regarding the status of your account. After reviewing your account, I have been able to verify that your account has been flagged for suspicious activity. This can happen when an account is found in violation of our Terms of Service in one way or another.

If we detect any further activity of this kind, we will have to take further measures against you including, but not limited to, revoking of your license to use Glu Mobile games.

We are unable to change the status of the account at this time.

This is what I got for putting in a ticket. And they cant explain what I did exactly to be put in this situation....
    Because it’s not in their “Copy & Paste Customer Service Manual, Edition 1.0.1”. So you only get the previous, unrevised version.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    TBone66TBone66 Registered Users 10 Posts
    So I have been locked out of my account for going on 3 days now. I don't know wth CS is talking about..the below message just started showing up & not letting me login. This is the only device I've ever logged in with. I went above and beyond providing CS with everything they requested from me as proof. They replied back twice, saying "I can see that you are able to login into your account without any issues. Can you confirm?" I know it's just a phone game and all, but I'm pretty pissed. I'm tired of dealing them lol.
    Has anyone had this issue? Did they end up resolving it? Thanks and sorry for the long a$$ comment.

"LOGIN FROM THIS DEVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE THE GAME ON THE ORIGINAL DEVICE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT."