Options

Done (I think)

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
Anyone else just kinda done with 20? Now that my team hit my 200k gold goal and I pretty much have my keepers... I’ve nearly lost all interest. Repetitive predictable players etc.. Maybe glu will find a way to keep me interested but otherwise I’m on idle. Ready for 21 a fresh start.. start the build again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Right there with you. Deleted 17, 18 & 19 off the phone and started spending all the gold, around 10K, to see who I land just for the heck of it before deleting 20 and of course I pull Cobb when I have less than 500 gold left. Will probably delete after this weekend and collecting VIP gifts. Just want to see how high I can take the team strength before deleting. I may even just lock my keepers and then open a bunch of late round boxes to replace everyone else on the roster and trade all the legends in so I won't be tempted to install again 🙄 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I truly believe (like @DFBB) said, this year is all about club points. It does suck for those that are all about team building, but it is what it is. I have no idea what 21' will bring. Hard to speculate what will happen moving forward. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Anyone else just kinda done with 20? Now that my team hit my 200k gold goal and I pretty much have my keepers... I’ve nearly lost all interest. Repetitive predictable players etc.. Maybe glu will find a way to keep me interested but otherwise I’m on idle. Ready for 21 a fresh start.. start the build again. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm there as well, started unloading some gold today to try to find Cobb, and try to get a steal from the discount box neither happened although did get Jackson from the 700g box and a Gehrig repull from discount box. I'm TSB2020 fatigued. Quite honestly I'm not looking forward to 2021 may not download next year after what they have done to WoH and team building this year. I get the concept of the mega tower but IMO it still fell short. Leave the lower tower with the 535 legend as key to get into the mega tower. I feel since the mega tower is or should be more difficult than the lower make the rewards accordingly. The rewards for beating rounds 1-4 are good but to beat the final needs to be more flashy than winning the 535 legend again. Maybe you are asking "what should be it then?" Well, how about putting a 565 or whatever the current overall top legend that is the boxes in the store. You don't need to make the said legend a guarantee. Keep the three boxes and give that said legend a no more than 10% of winning. The chase will be on and money will be thrown at you Glu.... With Royale with the difficulty where it's at the legend should be bumped 545-550. 535 is useless. Even more so at the mega tower.

The game has grown extremely stale and it's all about chasing the ATG'S and club points. There are many other aspects to this game that have been left in the dust. I can careless about club points. ATG'S are nice eye candy but not necessary to be good at this game especially when we hit the max overall at the end. Last year I took 1 ATG hitter and 1- 600 legend hitter. It wasn't necessary to take two ATG'S.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    CanadaCubs said:g
    I truly believe (like @DFBB) said, this year is all about club points. It does suck for those that are all about team building, but it is what it is. I have no idea what 21' will bring. Hard to speculate what will happen moving forward. 
    I guess everyone is in their own element of this game. To me, solo club, club points mean nothing, unless the planets align and drop gifts in my lap. I’m enjoying immensely building my team, so doesn’t suck for me. I just wish the prizes being offered were truly prizes. Which we all know are kinda on the sucky side of the equation. And this new “test” WOH (5 weeks now) is impossible to even attempt, for someone like me who isn’t married every second to this game. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    It was a struggle to get motivated to play today. Honestly, if they just threw an ATG chance box out there, instead of a useless “legend,” I’d be interested. Make it .3% odds if you must, ATG or some form of XP. Why would Glu care? It’s the end of this year’s cycle. Might as well keep it interesting. 535 Lee May isn’t working. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m right there with you guys. I cycled once today and asked myself why I’m even playing. I’m more interested in team building and club points are great if I want to chase them. The woh reward players are not very good and for the most part will not be on our rosters after the event is over. They need to make it a little more enticing with better rewards. I’m sure that I’ll play 21 but as of now I’m still enjoying 19 more than 20
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    It was a struggle to get motivated to play today. Honestly, if they just threw an ATG chance box out there, instead of a useless “legend,” I’d be interested. Make it .3% odds if you must, ATG or some form of XP. Why would Glu care? It’s the end of this year’s cycle. Might as well keep it interesting. 535 Lee May isn’t working. 
    There’s a combination here somewhere that I think makes sense...

The WOH guy has almost never been the top set for Tuesday.  Rendering cycle capping him far less important.  If you’re trying to push the club points aspect, I think that’s a no brainer change.

You could reduce the reward to two club boxes and throw in a Level II Monday box as well.  

Make the WOH guy even remotely attractive to level???  I haven’t leveled a WOH guy since the freaking 480 Joe Morgan because they’re so far behind the curve

i just think an ounce of creativity and tweaking could drastically improve engagement 

the Mega Tower is a lot of fun.  I hope it’s no longer an experiment.  But I think a couple small tweaks could make it incredibly fun.