December Reward

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 
So a paid decision maker at Glu decides with 2 months left for this train wreck of a season, to reward its customers with this December β€œprize”? Free is free but I can get free garbage pretty much everywhere. I guess I can use some pxp. Thanks guys!

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🀷

Comments

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I got him twice. Over 4k pxp which is better than s poke in the eye. Just.Β 

Didn’t delete him first time in case they pulled one out of left field and used him in a set or as a bonus player. There would be no other use even if you got him first day.Β 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I think this is the third time that I’ve pulled this monthly player but I haven’t used any of them. It’s almost like they think our teams are full of bxp players and this will be a major boost for us. Also, the new POTW box with a 5% chance to pull the prime player that’s rated 5 points higher than the bxp player. They try to make it sound exciting but I was able to control myself and not buy any boxes. I understand that some players are all about bonus points so it might be worth the gold but I’m more about team building so there is absolutely zero temptation to have a POTW.Β 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    This guy is supposed to be a living legend BXP 750 max since he is the best catcher there has ever been and everyone already voted for him to get into the HOF but they cheated and changed his votes and stats so he's suing everyone right now for a 5th recount and..... Oh shit. NM. He spells it with an "O" 😏
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 
    So a paid decision maker at Glu decides with 2 months left for this train wreck of a season, to reward its customers with this December β€œprize”? Free is free but I can get free garbage pretty much everywhere. I guess I can use some pxp. Thanks guys!

Wow, I thought eventually they'll become garbage legends but they remain garbage primes.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Free is still free guys
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.Β  You mean the round and level?Β 
    - Blueleopard
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    whynot said:
    Free is still free guys
    Did someone say free rigged boxes?
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I never received that December package. GLU said they had a problem and were working on it. I sign in every day. I can NOT get an answer about it!
    Sure, probably anything in it is obsolete by now, but it sure could have helped me the last few weeks.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Slashline said:
    I never received that December package. GLU said they had a problem and were working on it. I sign in every day. I can NOT get an answer about it!
    Sure, probably anything in it is obsolete by now, but it sure could have helped me the last few weeks.
    You get the player after 30 daily log-ins, sometimes sooner. So I got it on the 29th, no help for me except free pxp.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited January 2021

Β I could use that Evo!
    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    Damn, I already cut him πŸ˜‚
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I think he just has to be part of your Collection, not your active roster. Fair sure I've collected with weekend Legends that I'd already cut.Β 
    fatDaddy said:
    I think he just has to be part of your Collection, not your active roster. Fair sure I've collected with weekend Legends that I'd already cut.Β 
    He’s got a grey check mark, no dice, but I don’t really care about the reward