Just not really in the mood Glu...

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I know they can really careless but I just haven't been in the mood to play this weekend's Royale. My wife and I got our boys a Nintendo switch for Christmas because I wasn't lucky enough to find a PS5 and my boys and I have been playing tournaments with Mario Cart 8 all day, a real legit video game. Not a half baked wanna be.

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    How are the box odds in Mario Kart? 😏
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Houmy said:
    How are the box odds in Mario Kart? 😏
    Probably about the same, I'm always getting freaking banana peels, I usually never get the cool power ups but my son's somehow always manage too😂
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I feel you about not being in the mood though. For myself the game just seems to have evolved beyond my interest. Nothing good or bad about it. It works for some and not so much for others.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    I feel you about not being in the mood though. For myself the game just seems to have evolved beyond my interest. Nothing good or bad about it. It works for some and not so much for others.
    I agree with you, I just don't feel like putting the time into WoH for a 30 point behind the curve player. I have no bonus players besides the crappiest prime and a bxp player so I don't have any drive to play any other modes either. My time is better served hanging with my family and getting some things done around the house.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm really hoping they finally bring WOH up to where it SHOULD be come Monday. A nice 550 Mike Scioscia with HH and RHP for all of the teams Yogi-less would suffice @[Glu Sports] blueleopard
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    How about maybe Lou Whitaker, Joe Morgan or Robinson Cano with those skills. Quality 2b have been very hard to get. 
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

How about maybe Lou Whitaker, Joe Morgan or Robinson Cano with those skills. Quality 2b have been very hard to get. 
    I made ML a catcher.
    It seems as though I get a “new” catcher every week.

If I had made ML a 2B would I get a “new” 2B every week?

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    You might be onto something there Thumbsters. My ML is 3B and I’ve been well stocked for them all season. Definitely the infielder position where I have most legends. This weekend I got my first 2B legend from a box (+ 1 bought and 1 WOH reward)
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I made ML a SS and haven't pulled a decent one yet. Still rocking a Prime SS.
    I do think that quality 2B is the most rare of all positions.
    And my own senses tell me I won’t be getting a clutch 2B until I fully upgrade one that isn’t completely top notch—unnecessarily burn up some resources on one just to replace him a day later.

You might be onto something there Thumbsters. My ML is 3B and I’ve been well stocked for them all season. Definitely the infielder position where I have most legends. This weekend I got my first 2B legend from a box (+ 1 bought and 1 WOH reward)

personally I have a lot of 3b
    lpoheron said:
    I made ML a SS and haven't pulled a decent one yet. Still rocking a Prime SS.
    I’ve been getting flooded with SS lately.

I made ML a catcher.
    It seems as though I get a “new” catcher every week.

If I had made ML a 2B would I get a “new” 2B every week?

I made mine a SH 2b and Skanky is my first legend 2b. So I planned right but ML stats suck so he rides the pine. I’m tempted to back to prime Albies
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    They just released 565 Morgan, so I think he might be done for the year
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    True. I’ll take sweet Lou. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Cano hasn't retired yet, but maybe he'll pull a ManRam and quit before he has to serve his suspension. 650 Legend Cano as a Keeper in the last box of the season! 
    fatDaddy said:
    Cano hasn't retired yet, but maybe he'll pull a ManRam and quit before he has to serve his suspension. 650 Legend Cano as a Keeper in the last box of the season! 
    That would be awesome, double hot hitter!