Please add more XP boxes to gold box menu

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
Like these from last year please.

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Please 🙏!!! That would be awesome if it happened!!
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    The Tuesday/Thursday boxes have become that with only the player and LXP. It would be nice if they were always available. Maybe a super player for the week?
  • Tommy67Tommy67 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    you guys you guys have GOT to make it easier to get BLUE TOKENS!!  All I get anything other than silver or orange tokens!!! I’m at the point where I need SIXTY THOUSAND blue xp to level up my legend, and on the RARE OCCASION I get blue xp, it’s NEVER more than 1000! I, according to your game rules, can not advance my other players past the level of my personal legend, which means, WHAT, it’s taken me A MONTH to get HALF of the sixty thousand needed, and, I’ve purchased a BUNCH of improve boxes! But, at 1000 blue A MONTH, does that mean I can NEVER advance my players past the current level of “my legend”
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Tommy67 said:
    you guys you guys have GOT to make it easier to get BLUE TOKENS!!  All I get anything other than silver or orange tokens!!! I’m at the point where I need SIXTY THOUSAND blue xp to level up my legend, and on the RARE OCCASION I get blue xp, it’s NEVER more than 1000! I, according to your game rules, can not advance my other players past the level of my personal legend, which means, WHAT, it’s taken me A MONTH to get HALF of the sixty thousand needed, and, I’ve purchased a BUNCH of improve boxes! But, at 1000 blue A MONTH, does that mean I can NEVER advance my players past the current level of “my legend”
    Can somebody run this thru a translator program and let me know what it says?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    whynot said:
    Tommy67 said:
    Can somebody run this thru a translator program and let me know what it says?
    Everybody's been saying BXP is useless, and then we have one of these... :-p
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Tommy67 said:
    I’ll trade you my 4500 late round draft pics for all your “orange” and “silver” tokens.