Multiple Boxes

Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

These are my latest perks. I was wondering what the +1 multiple boxes means . Thank in advance 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you go to the 'store,' the boxes should now give you an option to buy more than one at a time(2-5). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wow!!  What a great benefit, ability to give more money quicker!  I mean that’s almost as good as the hooker rolling you for your money instead of screwing ya!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Thanks. I figured that’s what it.was. I was hoping it meant for each box I bought I got one extra 😂 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    Wow!!  What a great benefit, ability to give more money quicker!  I mean that’s almost as good as the hooker rolling you for your money instead of screwing ya!
    Spoken like a guy who's never used it....lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    Spoken like a guy who's never used it....lol
    So very very true and proud of it! 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    whynot said:
    It’s actually a very nice feature, that I’m quite happy they added 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I'm level 10 of all star... And I don't have it
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I'm level 10 of all star... And I don't have it

Same here. I still have to buy 1 at a time.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    whynot said:
    pulled my only atg doing that...I didnt get the Joy of opening him though he just popped up.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit