Extra Bases Nerf City

Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
Couple months ago, getting to tier 7 used to net you (8 pitcher boxes, 200 gold etc.). Then it dropped to (7 pitcher boxes & 100 gold). Now today it's (3 pitcher boxes & 100 gold).
Not even worth my time now. Thanks Glu!

Also, What happened to the 2 daily club loyalty discount boxes? I haven't seen those since last Thursday.

Comments

  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    loyalty discount boxes are definitely still a thing
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    loyalty discount boxes are definitely still a thing
    No.. They aren't.. Definitely 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    loyalty discount boxes are definitely still a thing
    Are for me too
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,637 Posts
    Couple months ago, getting to tier 7 used to net you (8 pitcher boxes, 200 gold etc.). Then it dropped to (7 pitcher boxes & 100 gold). Now today it's (3 pitcher boxes & 100 gold).
    Not even worth my time now. Thanks Glu!

    Also, What happened to the 2 daily club loyalty discount boxes? I haven't seen those since last Thursday.
    Agree 1000%. This EB is a freaking insult! I’ll take my 100 gold and I’m done
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    loyalty discount boxes are definitely still a thing
    Nobody in our club has seen them since last week. Since Friday there is only the 60/60, normal priced option.

  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,815 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    loyalty discount boxes are definitely still a thing
    Nobody in our club has seen them since last week. Since Friday there is only the 60/60, normal priced option.

    I have a team in a platinum club (no discount boxes) and a diamond (discount boxes). Whats the level of your club?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    i went to grab cash this morning, and seems like Plat discount boxes are gone only. I still had gold and diamond ones available (2 daily ones). But no Plat.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    loyalty discount boxes are definitely still a thing
    Nobody in our club has seen them since last week. Since Friday there is only the 60/60, normal priced option.

    I have a team in a platinum club (no discount boxes) and a diamond (discount boxes). Whats the level of your club?

    We're Platinum atm. Have had them all year until Friday.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited January 2021
    ok my bad making an assumption. I meant that discount boxes exist for n number of people where n>0.

    as a data point, we're a Diamond club with boxes. 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    We're Platinum in Cooperstown and still have them if anyone is trying to track causation.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Couple months ago, getting to tier 7 used to net you (8 pitcher boxes, 200 gold etc.). Then it dropped to (7 pitcher boxes & 100 gold). Now today it's (3 pitcher boxes & 100 gold).
    Not even worth my time now. Thanks Glu!

    Also, What happened to the 2 daily club loyalty discount boxes? I haven't seen those since last Thursday.
    Agree 1000%. This EB is a freaking insult! I’ll take my 100 gold and I’m done
    Yeah, I've been meaning to track how much the boxes are vs. how much LXP and odds.  It's like they're slowing making them worse.  600 gold for 2500 LXP and then 500 for 1500.  They might increase the pitcher odds a little but not enough to make it matter.  Remember 15/1000 isn't much worse than 28/1000.
    EB is extremely boring now.  If that's what diamond is like, no thank you.

  • samthemansamtheman New Member Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The thing with EB is there’s not a lot of time left to use those franchise coins. And has there been 10k LXP in one of the boxes before? I racked up 80k worth of LXP in two days which was well worth all the blue cash and FC I spent.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,596 Posts
    samtheman said:
    The thing with EB is there’s not a lot of time left to use those franchise coins. And has there been 10k LXP in one of the boxes before? I racked up 80k worth of LXP in two days which was well worth all the blue cash and FC I spent.
    It's been a ridiculous source of 'free' resources all year. I can't recall the last time I even bought a picher box on tues/thurs, yet, I seem to have most of them...
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,637 Posts
    DFBB said:
    samtheman said:
    The thing with EB is there’s not a lot of time left to use those franchise coins. And has there been 10k LXP in one of the boxes before? I racked up 80k worth of LXP in two days which was well worth all the blue cash and FC I spent.
    It's been a ridiculous source of 'free' resources all year. I can't recall the last time I even bought a picher box on tues/thurs, yet, I seem to have most of them...
    But, as the OP stated, these “free” resources have been dwindling as of late, compared to where they once were. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • samthemansamtheman New Member Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Have they really though? Yes you get fewer boxes, and I get that if you are hoping to get the player that is disappointing. But the odds are you aren’t getting the player even if they tripled what they gave out. Meanwhile look at what’s in the Morris box of a couple weeks ago compared to what’s in the Bly Box:


  • Base15Base15 New Member Registered Users 501 Posts
    I didn’t get any rewards and I achieved all tiers.  Anyone else have this issue?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 1,955 Posts
    Nope got all of mine🤷
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,637 Posts
    @samtheman thanks, just seems like it’s diminished 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,642 Posts
    I hate wasting good pulls on this but I got him today and the 10k legend both from extra bases. Definitely has been a nice way to earn resources 
  • Base15Base15 New Member Registered Users 501 Posts
    I reached all of the tiers and went to bed. I logged in when the collection was available and there was nothing. So I guess what happened was they reset the event in there somewhere and I didn’t replay it. They gave me back 40k and 7 franchise coins tho. Lol. I guess I need to log on more often just to see if they screwed something up. I can’t help but laugh. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,637 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Base15 said:
    I reached all of the tiers and went to bed. I logged in when the collection was available and there was nothing. So I guess what happened was they reset the event in there somewhere and I didn’t replay it. They gave me back 40k and 7 franchise coins tho. Lol. I guess I need to log on more often just to see if they screwed something up. I can’t help but laugh. 
    I dunno. I basically did same thing, logged in before 10AM Central, everything ok, then got rewards. But it sure seemed like when it became available, it was exactly like the earlier EB, only this was a Bash.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
Sign In or Register to comment.