Multi Events

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
Could this be what they have been teasing? 

Prev13

Comments

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    A Royale with no multiplier?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    A Royale with no multiplier?
    Rotating.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Another Royale? How ridiculous
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Wednesday Royale 1, Thursday Royale 2, Weekend Royale 3, Wednesday Royale 4, Weekend Royale 5? 
    A point chasers dream, I guess 😒
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’m holding onto hope for now. I guess it’s good to have something new...
    The timer for WOH and Slugfest suggest they won’t be included in the multi event.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah I wish there was a hint. Expectations are low considering what they’ve done with everything else

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I expect more details to be released at 11pm ET.
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    There was info about this in the strike zone newsletter, but because of my Wifi connection it now appears to be gone 😂 
    Yea from the Dec newsletter it seems like a smaller version of a Royale day with multipliers that will change 😳
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    i just realized I never got the newsletter lol...

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Is it going to just be bg day with the multiplier and sets changing here and there? This should be interesting to see which direction this goes. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    This event seems pretty nifty... I hope this means Royale will become a permanent fixture for weekends.
    This event seems pretty nifty... I hope this means Royale will become a permanent fixture for weekends.

I agree, and if so i would love for the cycle requirement become 10 for Wednesdays just like Mondays.
    slafrance2 said:

I agree, and if so i would love for the cycle requirement become 10 for Wednesdays just like Mondays.
    Speaking of, have you (or anyone else) gone through yet? Curious if its the same lineup as the last Royale woh
    @retirepujols no sir i haven't started yet
    I know its only level 1, but its following the typical Royale setup. Level 5 would prob be the only change if any
    edited January 2021
    I know its only level 1, but its following the typical Royale setup. Level 5 would prob be the only change if any
    I hope Phil Neikro is at 5.9. I love facing him. It doesn't bother me when I drop one to him, I just tip my cap and try again. Now Joe Kelly that's different story😡
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Definitely a nice change of pace event for today. 
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    It’s LRR
    Fingers, Kershaw, blue 
    I won’t get into the 27 straight curves I saw from blue 
    It’s LRR
    Fingers, Kershaw, blue 
    I won’t get into the 27 straight curves I saw from blue 
    For 5? So all L beside .9 and .10?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Until they move up from the 535 reward players I dont really see the need to play woh. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    RLL
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    RLL
    Ok, so same chart. Cool, thanks!
    Another 535 guy with the exact same skills. I'm burned out on Royale WoH now. Will play to help my club, but this is pointless. This was once one of my favorite days.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    @drsmartassphd, you haven't enjoyed this event all year. I can search up any given WOH event on this forum to back that up. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"

If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't play and post here. That's part of my online shtick here.

This, however, is getting boring. There are several things they can do to make WoH great again, but they won't. Maybe next year.

PS - I cycled mega tower 10 times Monday. Could be part of why I'm burnt out.

Dawson is a Blue slayer....it's just about automatic
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    If you can guess what happened as I hit a homer to level at 6 all with 1 out against Blue, you win .......... absolutely nothing. 
    Its a shame i really love playing walk off, but at the same time i do not need the player and wont have time or energy to knock out 15 cycles today.