Multi Events

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Its a shame i really love playing walk off, but at the same time i do not need the player and wont have time or energy to knock out 15 cycles today.
    Same here... Just kind of casually cycling 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Its a shame i really love playing walk off, but at the same time i do not need the player and wont have time or energy to knock out 15 cycles today.

Crash?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

If you can guess what happened as I hit a homer to level at 6 all with 1 out against Blue, you win .......... absolutely nothing. 

Sorry, meant that reply for this one.

Crash?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2 attempts at WOH, totally messed up 1st one, stupidly did video boost on 2nd, got through vid, next page CRASH. Obviously, my device and/or WiFi, although other areas of game seem to give me no troubles. Reward sucks anyway and after 30 straight days of WOH with crap rewards, I’m done
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    He's actually an upgrade at 3b for me, but I'm not feeling walk off AT ALL today. Pulled him on the first box and just ended up taking him to d9 and getting the cap from the third cycle lmao. Not too proud of him, but he'll work. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    So am I understanding correctly if the event, I.e. prime, is not a multiplier anymore then it’s also not bonus points at all?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    So am I understanding correctly if the event, I.e. prime, is not a multiplier anymore then it’s also not bonus points at all?
    Correct. The only events that are getting points are the ones listed with the multipliers.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    This format is pretty friggen stupid. It's still a Royale, just rotate the damn multipliers. 
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    It’s LRR
    Fingers, Kershaw, blue 
    I won’t get into the 27 straight curves I saw from blue 
    Jeez, sorry for the bad info guys. Pitchers where right but the configuration was wrong. 
    DFBB said:
    JTANDME said:
    Correct. The only events that are getting points are the ones listed with the multipliers.
    Thanks. I will second @TheLegend17 though and say that is stupid. Rotating multipliers for the event is fine but half day bonus guys when the event is still active is dumb. At minimum you should get a 1 multiplier for the events not “featured.” Not that anyone will hear the opinions of the little plankton of the game. 
    Yep. Half day bonus sets.

brilliant 

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    If you can guess what happened as I hit a homer to level at 6 all with 1 out against Blue, you win .......... absolutely nothing. 

Sorry, meant that reply for this one.

Crash?

Correct. In the spirit of Glu, your prize won’t be in your inbox later
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think this event was a nice change of pace and liked the strategy it potentially brings to clubs.

For those knocking it just because of the WOH format, im not sure what you are expecting at this point.   
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think this event was a nice change of pace and liked the strategy it potentially brings to clubs.

For those knocking it just because of the WOH format, im not sure what you are expecting at this point.   
    I like that tourneys weren't useless and were actually a pretty good point earner, at least during the first half when prime games were the big points earner.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    It was something different, that was certainly a plus. I would welcome some full on new game modes, which is something hopefully 2021 will bring. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2021

I didn't mind the WoH, I just casually played it as I was able and replenished some lxp and I also have a bonus guy for today to go with Tenace that I picked this morning from the achievement box. If they do this on Wednesdays now I'm all for it but do make Royale permanent on weekends. I know I complain about the 535 legend but at least he'll give me some points today and then some lxp come tomorrow. Same with the Royale 535 legend . I think this is the way they should do it IMO. Can't build from WoH anymore then I'll just let it become a way to gather lxp.
    They should also do some retro royale, I actually enjoyed not knowing what the multipliers where till closer to the end. Kept me interested in all game modes just trying to put up points and hoping for the best. 
    Personally, I loved that I was able to help my team and the club at the same time(via tourneys). I also really liked that I didn't have to commit to the event the whole day. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I loved the event. Like Alex said it was less if a time commitment and it was nice to have a different set of multipliers as opposed to the same ones every week  
    2003cobra said:
    I loved the event. Like Alex said it was less if a time commitment and it was nice to have a different set of multipliers as opposed to the same ones every week  
    I would love it if it was tues-thurs. I'm not a fan of prime or bg all day. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The only thing that sort of sucks is, and let’s say this as a totally fictitious example here, you only had the Prime set, but didn’t get to use it because prime was over before you got off work....
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Alex I definitely agree with that. If Glu wants us to be in the app more they would make it more appealing for us. Bonus game days leave a lot of us silver folks out of the equation and prime days leave a lot of us playing the bars when they load and that’s about it. I would also love to see the mega tower in the royale event. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2021
    They should also do some retro royale, I actually enjoyed not knowing what the multipliers where till closer to the end. Kept me interested in all game modes just trying to put up points and hoping for the best. 

Got to disagree strongly with this one, no offense @RollieFingers.  You may not realize it but numerous guys figured out how to get the multipliers immediately when the event began (Myself included), putting others at a significant disadvantage.  While being in the “in the know” group was lots of fun, I also know the frustration felt by those not so fortunate.

There are already too many cheats in this game, no reason to bring back old ones.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Didn’t know you could cheat it, but not surprised 😂 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    People cheat at everything. A mobile app is no exception.  I dont condone nor recommend it.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I will say “cheat” isn’t the proper word in this case.  The multipliers were available to anyone without any manipulation at all.  

There are still so many ways to cheat this app though, from glitches to third party apps.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    whynot said:
    I will say “cheat” isn’t the proper word in this case.  The multipliers were available to anyone without any manipulation at all.  

There are still so many ways to cheat this app though, from glitches to third party apps.
    The auto tappers drive me nuts. Then again, if I had Android, I’d probably go diamond and utilize an auto tapper to cycle D6 as much as humanly (or inhumanly) possible. So I understand why they do it. 
    I too am in the @TheFullMonte camp. At a bare minimum it would have been nice to know that you get NOTHING for the prime set once the multiplier went away. At a minimum, as previously stated here, all events not "featured" should have had a 1x applied. I would ask why even publish the sets but I fully understand why they did. 
    That said, I did enjoy the change up. Just would have been nice to have the courtesy to know you get nothing once the multiplier runs out. What's that... communication helps when you roll out something new? Crazy Talk
    JTANDME said:
    That said, I did enjoy the change up. Just would have been nice to have the courtesy to know you get nothing once the multiplier runs out. What's that... communication helps when you roll out something new? Crazy Talk
    I tried a bonus game(no multiplier to start the event) at the beginning of the event. I didn't get any points. It really wasn't difficult.