Stay@Homerun challenge

Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
Does anyone know where I find the progress on this. I’ve looked under the global challenge but don’t see it . Thanks 
Prev1

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I wondered this as well but GLU doesn’t work weekends.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Nah, they are just going to tell you at the end “sorry, you didn’t quite make it. We didn’t show you how close you were, but totally trust us.”
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I asked CS and they said they could see where I was coming from, and then went on a bit of a tangent saying “ Thank you for your continuous support and let's work together to complete it.” Not sure where they were coming from.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I asked CS and they said they could see where I was coming from, and then went on a bit of a tangent saying “ Thank you for your continuous support and let's work together to complete it.” Not sure where they were coming from.
    To complete what? There was never anything to complete. Do these reps have access to the game, to actually go in and see what it is that's going on? It's like they are shooting from their hip blindly and consequently shooting themselves in the nutbag.
    I'm convinced we just get automated replies at this point. Most of them have nothing to do with what you asked, and it is clear they don't play the game or understand baseball.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I know that bluleotard plays TSB but I have a hard time that very many people involved in this company play it. If they do play and we continue to have the same issues or complaints  on a regular basis without fixing them then they either dumber than we think they are or they don’t care. 
    2003cobra said:
    I know that bluleotard plays TSB but I have a hard time that very many people involved in this company play it. If they do play and we continue to have the same issues or complaints  on a regular basis without fixing them then they either dumber than we think they are or they don’t care. 
    It's the latter.....

Correct. They DON'T care. We are still paying them. I'm guilty as well.

Like I said, I'm blowing out 2020 bc this year with Covid, surgery, etc, I had nothing else to do.

In 2021, I'm going back to what I did in 2019. With the oversaturation of players anyway, even if you miss a guy, the same thing will be released a day later due to the constant money grab.

GLU got my entertainment/disposable income for 2020 and showed me over and over they really didn't care about me as a customer. Fine.  I'll just do the bare minimum for the next several years, take my VIP rewards, and just slowly build. They sucked all the fun out of the games anyway in 2020.

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    *bump*

Radio silence.. Does anyone have the pop up? I only see a note in news about them "in a giving mood" and "decided to increase the payout" to 15k lxp. And "upping the boxes to 3"
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    They didn’t actually have a contest. They just said it to get people to play more.
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Today was the last day. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The stay@home rewards will be issued tomorrow. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I am still confused as to what the stay@home challenge actually was. Anyone?
    edited January 2021
    It was completion to see who GLU can rape hardest. The winner will get 10 ice bags and 5 energy drinks. Congratulations to all the winners🥳
    It was a variation of the global challenge. I believe it was 'x' amount of homers. No idea what the numbers were, but the gift will be paid out tmrw(3x boxes and xp).
    Cheers DFBB
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I have no idea what y’all are talking about, but I’ll gladly take the XP. Great Job Guys!  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’m still puzzled as to why it didn’t appear as a global challenge but nonetheless it’s free boxes.
    Nothing is confirmed or even "free" until it lands in your inbox 
    Nothing is confirmed or even "free" until it lands in your inbox 
    There hasn't been a truer statement.... I can see it now... Only can collect if you purchase our special today for $9.99. 20 bonus games, 1 Evo token, 10 energy drinks, and a 375 bxp guy with double bases empty. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    So no Stay@Homerun challenge  awards. Wow!!!
    It’s coming, probably 10 mins before the event ends
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Be patient guys!  Glu needs to rig the boxes properly before giving them to us. 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'll be honest, I thought this was the whole gift 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Hopefully they wait until tomorrow, it's way too late now 
    I’m agree with this guy 👆
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

This is what I got, hey @DFBB, I thought it was 3 boxes. 
    It was suppose to be, and 15k LXP

This is what I got, hey @DFBB, I thought it was 3 boxes. 
    Hoping it gets adjusted soon. I did let them know.