WoH 1/4/21 Inevitable Disappointment Prediction Thread

2Next

Comments

• xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    So.....WOH reward guy ISN'T included in a set. Prime OR Legend? 

I make a positivity thread, and then this joke lol.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I did my 3 cycles to get chuck and doing a little slow play in the mega tower just to keep my club in the top 100. I usually buy some boxes on Mondays but my luck has been so bad that I don’t feel like wasting gold right now 
    Today has been tough for me, no real clue why. I’ve had 2 crashes on doubles to the gap, I forgot about Niekro and totally screwed that one up, I’ve screwed up more than that actually. But I think it’s because I’ve got the 500 Chucks and Glu doesn’t want me having the new and improved 535 Chucky 😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Why can’t they figure out how to keep your progress when the game or the video boosts crash?  This seems like something fairly simple they could do.
    xracman said:
    Why can’t they figure out how to keep your progress when the game or the video boosts crash?  This seems like something fairly simple they could do.
    Because it’s our WiFi or our device. Trust me on this, CS will back me up
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    If GLU cares at all about why their biggest supporters and longest tenured customers are quitting the game and deleting the app....I would submit that they should start with guys going 0-18 on WOH boxes today.

someone smarter than me will have to do the math.  But that should really never happen.  
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Again I needed to beat the 3rd tower 3 times to get the player to unlock the mega tower and ran out of time. 

The cycle continues. Get the player in box 1 (mostly) or 2 on all-dayers or weekends but box 3 every single time on Mondays. Coincidence of course. 

Yes I did say rigged boxes!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    xracman said:
    So they can deplete our blue cash. Usually it crashes on 5.9 or 5.10. It's frustrating and compells you to auto play again. They ain't gonna fix that....
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    xracman said:
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2020/discussion/5460855/the-video-system-needs-serious-attention#latest
    tshea510 said:
    xracman said:
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2020/discussion/5460855/the-video-system-needs-serious-attention#latest
    They have QA people? I thought WE ARE THE QA PEOPLE!  Yeah, I don’t even bother with video boosts anymore. It’s frustrating that Glu and Blue don’t get “it”. The crashes, at least for me, are ONLY on video boosts, NEVER on farming for gold videos. That eliminates my WiFi and device right there.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I'm on an Android but don't experience the "crashes". What I do see in WOH and CVC are the spinning trying to connect screens. These usually happen on 4-10 and 5-9 and 5-10 and on a great CVC round. Coincidence...I  don't think so ! But if I  just let it spin for 2-3 minutes it finally completes the round. Maybe this will help some.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I too quit using video boosts or gold boosts in WoH months ago bc it would crash 90% of the time.

Nothing more frustrating that wasting gold, then have CS tell you they know it is an issue, but you won't get your gold back.  In other words: they KNOW they are screwing you over and over, but don't care.

I cycled ten times yesterday on the Mega tower at Plat. Game crashed four times. Each time it was either 5.9 or 5.10. This is no longer a coincidence.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Glu screwed up badly with me last week. It crashed when I was only on 4.4. First time ever that it hasn’t been 5.9 or 5.10. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    My experience has been that you should avoid two gold additions during one play.  For instance, if you use a retry, don't boost.  There are still random crashes but this seemed to help.  Knock on wood.