TSB20: We Lost A Lot Of Good Men Out There

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I miss the game.. but I can’t find any motivation/interest in playing it. Gonna have to find other things to do until 21 drops. Only been logging on for cvc here and there. 
    Playing madden mobile here and there... so much potential for that game but it seems it lacks the community aspect or I haven’t found it yet 🤷🏻‍♂️. And no real use for the players you pull other than improving your team... no bonus players. To many sets and requirements to get players.. confusing. 
    The “decision makers” have gone from slowly destroying this game to rapidly destroying it. Then toss in CS. Enough said
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    you can definitely add me to this list when 21 comes out, I am absolutely done with this game when the season ends... 20 was an absolute nightmare and 21 will be even more of a joke. Box odds for ATG will probably go to 1: 10,000.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
     Box odds for ATG will probably go to 1: 10,000.
    So you're saying there is still a chance to pull them then?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    So who;s going to replace those VIP council members? My votes would go to @TyroneEastwood and @retirepujols .Theres 2 gone already, very fine gentlemen that I've had the privilege to know and play with. I really hope that the vast majority of players dont return next year, because with even with all "broken promises" and hope of beneficial changes it never happens to the degree that we see it benefit the users. Im not saying its been all bad, there have been some great additions and changes that were made along the way but the bottom line is it takes x10 amount to compete in this version and its simply not fair to people. If there was some sort of prize at the end of the year, maybe it would make more sense (5k prize for WR or someshit). But there's is literally nothing waiting for you at the end of 2020. As other have mentioned, their is literally no return on your money spent in this game. Its easy for the f2p and casual players to say well just dont spend and play for fun. This game feeds on peoples addictions and bad habits and that will never change.
    I'd be kicked out of the council at record pace
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    So who;s going to replace those VIP council members? My votes would go to @TyroneEastwood and @retirepujols .Theres 2 gone already, very fine gentlemen that I've had the privilege to know and play with. I really hope that the vast majority of players dont return next year, because with even with all "broken promises" and hope of beneficial changes it never happens to the degree that we see it benefit the users. Im not saying its been all bad, there have been some great additions and changes that were made along the way but the bottom line is it takes x10 amount to compete in this version and its simply not fair to people. If there was some sort of prize at the end of the year, maybe it would make more sense (5k prize for WR or someshit). But there's is literally nothing waiting for you at the end of 2020. As other have mentioned, their is literally no return on your money spent in this game. Its easy for the f2p and casual players to say well just dont spend and play for fun. This game feeds on peoples addictions and bad habits and that will never change.
    I know a guy who got invited to the first one and got that rescinded about a week after the invite lol. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I know a guy who got invited to the first one and got that rescinded about a week after the invite lol. 
    Pffft.  Ol Tyrone would SMOKE that one week timeline.  Which, to be honest, I think is racist and appalling.  The council could use more diversity.  African Americans need to be better represented in the TSB community and I think Tyrone is the ideal candidate.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Did he end up pissing on their door handle?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Race aside, Tyrone would be a good candidate for the Council. Pujols wouldnt be a bad option either. I'd probably make the flight down to join them in the parking lot after their inevitable ejection from HQ. I'll have beers and govt issue green locked and loaded. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Can’t confirm that but he got busted using a mod prior to the council. 
    Race aside, Tyrone would be a good candidate for the Council. Pujols wouldnt be a bad option either. I'd probably make the flight down to join them in the parking lot after their inevitable ejection from HQ. I'll have beers and govt issue green locked and loaded. 
    Now we're talking!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    For the record. I have absolutely zero interest. And I'm white 🤷‍♂️
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    For the record. I have absolutely zero interest. And I'm white 🤷‍♂️

How dare you appropriate someone else's race for your benefit. I'm disgusted.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    TyroneEastwood said: I'm white 🤷‍♂️

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Tyrone lies like a cheap suit. Errbody knows this
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Houmy said:
     Box odds for ATG will probably go to 1: 10,000.
    So you're saying there is still a chance to pull them then?
    Yea, you just have to sign your house over to Glu - and voila! 1 ATG player for you! Can't wait to see a hoard of VIP's from this forum crawling on the streets in front of Glu's HQ, begging for change so they can get one more box.
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    Can’t confirm that but he got busted using a mod prior to the council. 
    wasn't a mod he was caught using but he was modifying things! 😂😂😂 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Speaking of losing good men. RIP Lasorda

Tommy Lasorda, Dodgers icon, dead at 93 (nypost.com)

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’m far from being a good man but I’m officially done too. Over 500k of gold in the last month and plenty of $ and only Cobb with 4 hours left of bonus as an ATG pull. Missed Gehrig, Wagner, Cobb, Jackie, and now Berra.

Got only myself to blame on this, but I can’t continue opening thousands of boxes like that. It’s been deceptions after deceptions.

RIP Ginocamaro44. 

Even if I blame myself, I still can say FTG forever !
    I’m far from being a good man but I’m officially done too. Over 500k of gold in the last month and plenty of $ and only Cobb with 4 hours left of bonus as an ATG pull. Missed Gehrig, Wagner, Cobb, Jackie, and now Berra.

Got only myself to blame on this, but I can’t continue opening thousands of boxes like that. It’s been deceptions after deceptions.

RIP Ginocamaro44. 

Good luck, G 👊🏻
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

RIP Ginocamaro44. 

Good Luck bud!

Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Yep.  This is my final weekend as well.  Really unfortunate because I really like the guys I play with but cannot continue to feed in to what this game has become.   ✌
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Bigburg said:
    Yep.  This is my final weekend as well.  Really unfortunate because I really like the guys I play with but cannot continue to feed in to what this game has become.   ✌
    Going to miss the public .3 you’ve been keeping, appreciate it.  Good luck, hope your able to shake the habit!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited January 2021
    As the ATGs continue to go to those who already have them in my club while i remain without one at all, I’m going on a spending strike. I’ve got enough gold to keep me going for a while and I’ve got VIP so no incentive to spend if they’re not going to give me the players. 

I wake up to notifications about gifts that had disappeared when I woke up. Others got great pulls from the freebies but glu DGAF about players in Europe. 

I play one other game (PES) and in November there were draws for players spread over 3 weeks. Each draw had 300 players with 30 that were superior players. Each player could be drawn just once. Week 1, I got every superior player in 240 pulls. A little above average. Week 2, I got 18 of them in 100 pulls and stopped. Way above average. Week 3, I had to open every last one to get the superior players with an above average number only getting pulled near the end. Unlucky. This is how truly random draws should go; good weeks and not so good weeks. I can live with that because at least it feels honest. With glu I’m seeing some players get the top players regularly and others just getting the bad weeks for similar investments. Yes I did say rigged boxes. 

When one of our club was made to wait for his VIP status, they said that behaviour on the forum might be a reason it hadn’t been awarded. So, Glu, if you’re reading this - remove whatever it is you’ve put on my account that means I’m last to get everything if you want me to spend again. I’m already not feeling the desire to start from scratch in TAP21. Up to you, shysters. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

RIP Ginocamaro44. 

Sorry man, sadly this is an entirely believable story.   This game has turned into ATGs or bust if you want to contribute for club points.   And with the odds the way they are, no amount of gold guarantees them.    It puts alot of pressure on you if you want to play for club points.    
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    whynot said:
    Bigburg said:
    Going to miss the public .3 you’ve been keeping, appreciate it.  Good luck, hope your able to shake the habit!
    The rest of the club will still make it available im sure.  In a final middle finger from them, I got locked out of my account after my phone did an auto restart. 🙋‍♂️
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Bigburg said:
    whynot said:
    Bigburg said:
    The rest of the club will still make it available im sure.  In a final middle finger from them, I got locked out of my account after my phone did an auto restart. 🙋‍♂️
    Your public .3 posts kept my team relevant! Thank you greatly!
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Definite change of mood in our club. 

I’ve mentioned in the past how one guy gets all the ATGs and I get none. Over the weekend he pulled both Yogi and Mantle. I scaled back my effort and let him rack up the points. He doesn’t score much in WOH but played last night with his high scoring players. 

I rattled off one go at WOH in club record time. I have always needed 3 cycles to unlock the tower on a Monday and I got lxp. As I got to level 5 again, he completed it first time. Naturally, he got Erstad. Now I’m finding that I’m starting to hate on a good guy at this stage. Anyway, I’m up to 5.9 again so maybe I’m about to pull the player. I lose. The video for a replay won’t work. I go back to the start. I lose on 5.10. There is no video. 

I decide I’m not playing and it maybe some time before I do again. Unfortunately Netflix is playing up so I have a spare half hour. I return to the game, breeze through level 5 and unlock the tower. I beat the mega tower with relatively few problems and call it a night. 

I post in the club chat how I’m fed up of the rigged boxes and I’m taking a break. I scroll up and see players angered by crashing issues and they gave up on the mega tower. 

I’m not the only one stepping back. Our club leader (who buys every FP as a minimum) welcomes the chance to take a break. 

In the two months that remain, we might just enjoy having more money in our pockets and spending more time doing other things. I’m sure our families will thank us for it. 

Slow handclap for Glu. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Slow handclap for Glu. 
    With 2 months to go they just don’t care at this point.. the check has been cashed and the money is sitting in the bank. On to 21
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

Slow handclap for Glu. 
    With 2 months to go they just don’t care at this point.. the check has been cashed and the money is sitting in the bank. On to 21
    And scrap for the specialty 4.5 star players virtually no hope of getting a specialty 5 star player. Makes me 🤢 thinking about starting that grind all over again.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I sent CS another note yesterday about WoH crashing. I just quit playing my favorite event yesterday. I had enough. It is annoying scoring 30+ runs only to have the game crash then you have to start all over. What's worse is losing gold bc you get frustrated with having to do it all over when you get curved out with no video reboot available.

Then the game crashes again. Now you are out of time, blue cash, then gold.  You tell CS, and they just send you a middle finger.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service