Things Glu did right.

124Next

Comments

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Yes, creating clubs rather than having a game just to play individually was certainly smart/cynical by Glu. 

My current club is my third one (in terms of the majority of the personnel (we’ve formed new clubs twice). When I joined it I wanted to be accepted by those who were well established in the club so gave everything to ensure I would be placed in the top half of the club for every event. Then you get the packages where the other club members receive a gift. After receiving a few of those, I felt I ought to buy a similar deal. The spending had begun. The first time I bought one I thought I’d gone mad spending that on a game for my phone. Spend that every week without a second thought now. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    All I need to have fun again is an autotapper and GG up and running. I’m not asking much tbh.
    then you should contact skykings! simply because the leader having TWO accounts with over 300k wins on each (around 1k wins in total) another member or three over 500k and at least two clubs worth with 300k wins or more is TOTALLY REALISTIC!! also i hear they got Enos on the REAAAAAL cheap! that's hyp3!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Jail the aututappers and p4g guys.  Oh yeah.... bring cooldown back too!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    also, put evo back to a reasonable level in d6 playoffs.  or add 10-20k more gold to actually cover the disparity between prior years and this one.  also, remove loyalty box limits! oh wait… thisvis a what was done right…  give me until '21 is released and further gives us a fisting to find something!
  • xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Another thing I just thought of. Similar to what is happening with the ATG's.
    It'd be nice if there was a guy or two that was a bonus for the whole week in 21. A "big fish" that isn't a potw or potm. A small change earlier in the year. Foil's being a bonus all week or something like that.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I wish all of the bonus players from the week would culminate for the weekend "MAIN EVENT"