Hidden Gold and Cash Rewards

POYEBOYPOYEBOY Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I just found rewards that I never knew existed and wanted to pass on the knowledge and find out whether it is universally known.

Steps to rewards:

Click on "Team" tab (at bottom of the menu);
Click on "Collections" tab;
Click on "Sets" tab (farthest to the right - next to "Pitchers" tab);
Click on "Teams" tab (Right below the "Sets" tab);

You are rewarded gold and cash for players collected.

Note: next to the "Teams" tab there is an "Events" tab. It looks like you are also given additional rewards for bonus sets collected during events.

Does anyone know how long these rewards have existed? Is this new to the update? Any information provided is appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Something like 3-4 weeks now
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    The first collection of these rewards after the update came in waves, so go back into that teams tab a couple times to see if there's more rewards for you after the initial collection.  
  • POYEBOYPOYEBOY Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yea, I was able to collect like four times. I appreciate the info.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    This is one of my favorite additions to the game. I’ve become addicted to going to the player store and spending all my blue cash on players I don’t have yet. I’m up to 124% collected... which makes no sense. Lol anyone else?
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    This is one of my favorite additions to the game. I’ve become addicted to going to the player store and spending all my blue cash on players I don’t have yet. I’m up to 124% collected... which makes no sense. Lol anyone else?
    I've been doing this as well, but I've seen a time where I was 1 short, found someone I needed for that team, bout them and didn't get the rewards... the counter reset to the next level of 10 to track.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If you look at the player there will be a faint check mark if you’ve had that person before and no check mark if it would be a new player 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    If you look at the player there will be a faint check mark if you’ve had that person before and no check mark if it would be a new player 
    Correct, I've made sure I didn't previously have him.  If someone else tests this and get something different let me know!
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Now go open all those stockpiled draft picks lol
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Nice, thx @POYEBOY great tip. Just checked it out and got a ton of cash and gold that I had no idea existed. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yeah it gives me reason to open all those late and second round picks. Even so I still have a mountain of picks. The gold and cash somehow still doesn't seem to be worth the tedious effort it takes to open them. Maybe it is 🤷
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Not sure how I missed this, good lookin out.  I'm up 500 gold and 5k LXP just for today's set, and a bunch of cash and gold from team sets. Cheers!