WoH Royale for 1-8-21: such a crime!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
As in, the crime dog! Lefty with double late and a 550 max...🤔

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Yeah, I'm gonna need that
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Does this mean our keepers and ML will finally be increased?
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    580 this weekend?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    😲... Hmmm...
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Sure why not.  Makes sense, if everything else gets upgraded, move the bar higher so they're still not good enough.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Reward looks great! ...until they give us a bump to 580 and increase the difficulty and we are right back to where we started. Regardless, I’m happy about it. I’ve had the most difficulty filling 1B all year and he makes the squad.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Reward looks great! ...until they give us a bump to 580 and increase the difficulty and we are right back to where we started. Regardless, I’m happy about it. I’ve had the most difficulty filling 1B all year and he makes the squad.
    I am so overloaded with 1b it’s crazy. I could fill a whole roster with them. That being said I feel that this is a great woh reward 
    Still is he better than Reggie Jackson who I currently have at DH because Gehrig currently sits as my first baseman or 550 Green or 535 Bagwell for WoH??? Maybe I'll give the crime dog the edge over Bagpipes but not much of an edge though. If you are in need of a first basemen or DH he is definitely a stud. If they do a bump to 580 this weekend then we are back in a vicious merry go round. I don't see why they would all of a sudden change it up but who would ever thought our capitol would've been stormed for the 1st time since the war of 1812. Anything is possible now....
    He will sit on my bench until woh time same as the 550 Snow I’m just looking at building my woh for the next bump and a 550 player will last the rest of the year-at least though the muddle rounds of level 5
    Anyone know chart yet?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Through 3 its the same so far
    I’m gonna go with the chart that is in the thread about charts. It was updated 2 days ago
    2003cobra said:
    I’m gonna go with the chart that is in the thread about charts. It was updated 2 days ago
    Always verify level 5 bro
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I like the change to a semi-useful 550 even if he doesn't personally make my WoH bench over Al Oliver.
     I'm on the 'suck it' phase of box pulls right now, so the silver lining is that he'll be my only source of points this weekend. 
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    It’s the same. Ends with blue 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Same as what? Same as 10 LHP OR Same as 9 LHP & RHP 5.8??
    5.8 is the only righty

Has anybody used him to close yet. I was wondering about the lefty/lefty matchup with the 2xLI skills 
    I went 0-3 with Gehrig on 5.7 auto playing and then 4-0 with him when manual playing. Not sure why but he kills Bumgardner when you manual play him🤷
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I have Ted Williams fully capped at Platinum with Skills 20/20 and X-factor 8. He just lined into a triple play on 1.10!! Are you serious?? That should never happen!! Like ever!! Serious coding issue in my opinion.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I have Ted Williams fully capped at Platinum with Skills 20/20 and X-factor 8. He just lined into a triple play on 1.10!! Are you serious?? That should never happen!! Like ever!! Serious coding issue in my opinion.
    Did you pay the gold so you wouldn’t have to restart?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I had a video boost. 😂
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Any votes for Kershaw as the new Kelley. Crushed him first time through and now he’s a dipsy doodling edge of the plate completely different pitcher. Likes throwing one in the dirt for a walk before his shenanigans rev up, of course you’re inevitably 1 run from tying or winning round... Just Tedious 
    Any votes for Kershaw as the new Kelley. Crushed him first time through and now he’s a dipsy doodling edge of the plate completely different pitcher. Likes throwing one in the dirt for a walk before his shenanigans rev up, of course you’re inevitably 1 run from tying or winning round... Just Tedious 
    Very similar experience for me especially when I’m a run down. I even got into a triple play against him today 
    Same experience crushed him the first time with Dawson and then second time through double play ball and curve out, video restart same fate, started from 5.1, same fate, fourth time switched to Piazza have been crushing him since🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Any of you math wizards aka @SandlotGuru know how many repulls it takes to come out even?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    See the repull optimizer tab to play with different variables - this excludes the 112,500 LXP in cycling rewards and the expected value of 2,275 per WOH reward box (x25).  If you have a 60% discount and plan to do 25 cycles, I'd recommend starting around D4 and hope to get hot.  I'm doing a D4 cycle cap myself today.   
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    See the repull optimizer tab to play with different variables - this excludes the 112,500 LXP in cycling rewards and the expected value of 2,275 per WOH reward box (x25).  If you have a 60% discount and plan to do 25 cycles, I'd recommend starting around D4 and hope to get hot.  I'm doing a D4 cycle cap myself today.   
    <Silver head spinning out of control>
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    I literally have no idea what you just said...