WoH Crashing: Figured It Out!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Ok here goes. Game crashes (for me at least) if you are playing WoH and any alert comes through. Free gift, CvC, whatever. 
Also, if you are in the middle of a round while CvC ends, game crashes. Just happened to me again earlier. For the third time today I was playing during the final moments of CvC and boom. Fortunately I was only on level 1 this time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Ok here goes. Game crashes (for me at least) if you are playing WoH and any alert comes through. Free gift, CvC, whatever. 
    Also, if you are in the middle of a round while CvC ends, game crashes. Just happened to me again earlier. For the third time today I was playing during the final moments of CvC and boom. Fortunately I was only on level 1 this time.
    I was wondering that. Good eye.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    You misspelled WiFi 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Aaaaand it just happened again.  Gift notice, game effing crashes.

GLU, you suck.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I picture some guy sitting in his office at home giggling his ass off as he sends empty gift notifications to @drsmartassphd 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Did someone say rigged notifications?
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    If you think that's bad, try living a life without Roasted Turkey Pringles. You haven't lived brah!

"If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    whynot said:
    I picture some guy sitting in his office at home giggling his ass off as he sends empty gift notifications to @drsmartassphd 🤣🤣
    Chad be cold hearted ☠️

Muscle something...gift...

Game crash on 5.9.

FU GLU

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    yeah, it's been this way all year. any time I've come back from the spinning wheel of death, there's been a gift waiting. 
    Glad I remembered that another CvC started at 5 CST. Logged out as I was on 5.10.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    If you think that's bad, try living a life without Roasted Turkey Pringles. You haven't lived brah!

Hand feeding a hippo isn't living??  Well crap.  Must be because I was at the zoo and not on an african safari.. sad face.  Why do I even want those?!  Turkey is such an overrated meat.  I don't even eat it at thanksgiving it's so spare.  The pilgrims really blew it, thanks a lot pilgrims.  They should make a real flavor, like brisket or burnt ends.  Probably can't replicate such a glorious flavor though, in chip form.
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

Hand feeding a hippo isn't living??  Well crap.  Must be because I was at the zoo and not on an african safari.. sad face.  Why do I even want those?!  Turkey is such an overrated meat.  I don't even eat it at thanksgiving it's so spare.  The pilgrims really blew it, thanks a lot pilgrims.  They should make a real flavor, like brisket or burnt ends.  Probably can't replicate such a glorious flavor though, in chip form.
    They've sent people to the moon...or so they say, so I'm in the camp that there is scientists working around the clock trying to make people fatter. I'm still waiting for Fries and Mayo flavoured chips
    Fishful Thinking...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

They've sent people to the moon...or so they say, so I'm in the camp that there is scientists working around the clock trying to make people fatter. I'm still waiting for Fries and Mayo flavoured chips
    Fishful Thinking...
    🤢