WoH Royale for 1-8-21: such a crime!

2Next

Comments

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Can we change the player odds from 22.5% to 33%? I went 2 for 25 last weekend on pulling the player and I’m 1 for 10 already. Very frustrating and annoying!! 🤬
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    1/10 here too. easily the worst WoH run I've had. 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I had a 7 for 25 streak last time which I was happy about.  Hopefully a 5 for 25 run this time.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I have a lot more smaller sample size this weekend due to having a lot going on this weekend but I'm 1-5 on crime dog boxes, 1-5 for 4000 lxp.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I have a lot more smaller sample size this weekend due to having a lot going on this weekend but I'm 1-5 on crime dog boxes, 1-5 for 4000 lxp.
    Odds are 1:4.5 so you're right on track 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited January 2021
    2003cobra said:
    Has anybody used him to close yet. I was wondering about the lefty/lefty matchup with the 2xLI skills 

D9 with skills at 16 and only a 6% woh x factor. He hit a few weak grounders that felt pretty sketchy, I wouldn't recommend him as a closer in this state. Maybe at d10 with capped skills and/or a better x factor. He got the job done, nonetheless, with a video boost on the first try. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Odds are 1:4.5 so you're right on track 👍🏻
    Cool, I'll keep on keeping on then....
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I went 5 on 35 last week now 2 on 14... 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I ended up using him once. At s10 16/16 xfactor 14 and 80 gold boost he did just fine. I was using 510 Dwight Evans so this is a major upgrade. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Our Dick Allen freebie has been working nicely for me, 16/16, no boosts
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    finished with 4/25 pulls, so just a bit lower than posted odds for me. 
    fatDaddy said:
    5/30 here, 0 for the last 10 🙄 don't want to leave him at d9, but pretty sick of woh. 
    edited January 2021
    fatDaddy said:
    5/30 here, 0 for the last 10 🙄 don't want to leave him at d9, but pretty sick of woh. 
    Now 1-10 for crime dog, and 1-10 for 4000 lxp, not sure if it's worth keeping on keeping on anymore?!?

*Edit* will continue on for cycle 15... At least to get the 37,500 lxp for my troubles...
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited January 2021
    fatDaddy said:
    Seriously, how do you play 30 rounds of WOH? It is so boring now, and is simply a tedious chore, or more accurately, a form of torture. Why waste your time?
    Seriously, how do you play 30 rounds of WOH? It is so boring now, and is simply a tedious chore, or more accurately, a form of torture. Why waste your time?
    My 1b was previous woh reward 535 Adam Dunn, and I want the LXP. Its a total chore, but over a weekend it isn't the worst. On Mondays and Wednesdays I can't do it at all. Now 5/32, going to stack 4 boxes and see if that does the trick. 

This doesn't help..

This doesn't help..
    No that sure doesn't 🤔
    The only way I made it through was to play while marathoning some Netflix or football yesterday. Both activities are super mindless and you only need to keep half an eye on WOH during 5.8-10 since you're down by so many runs. No idea how anyone does this on a weekday. 
    fatDaddy said:
    The only way I made it through was to play while marathoning some Netflix or football yesterday. Both activities are super mindless and you only need to keep half an eye on WOH during 5.8-10 since you're down by so many runs. No idea how anyone does this on a weekday. 
    Personally I can only get through 3-4 cycles on Mondays and the same on Royale Wednesdays and it's a struggle time wise for me to do that.
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I'm 0 for 11 on the WOH boxes. Do you think they will ever increase the odds, or make it guaranteed on x number of cycles? 
    I'm 0 for 11 on the WOH boxes. Do you think they will ever increase the odds, or make it guaranteed on x number of cycles? 
    I think they should at least include a guarantee on the 15th and 25th cycle when you earn the lxp. So three guarantees in 25 cycles and the 22.5% chance at each box.. 

36th cycle 🙄 went 5 for 20 then 1 for 16 🤕

36th cycle 🙄 went 5 for 20 then 1 for 16 🤕
    Congrats you have been working hard at it... No easy chore that's for certain 😂
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s about time Pujols. Maybe you weren’t opening the boxes the right way. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If I could get the player on every cycle I would probably go Diamond tomorrow. But as it is I will continue to stick at Plat 10. 

A guy like McGriff has very little interest for me at Platinum, but if I could cycle cap him to Diamond 10, I’d be all over it. 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @retirepujols - sorry man, I stole your luck this weekend.  I went 8 for 25 - after starting him at D4, I had a net gain of 124K LXP (including leveling to D4 and skill costs).  WOH is pretty boring, but the value can be simply awesome if the box pulls are good - gain 124K LXP and walk away with a D10 stud?  Sign me up!  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Sometimes it’s just better to go buy the “prize” at the 5 & Dime store than keep opening Cracker Jack boxes. I’d rather spend the Lxp if needed than waste my efforts and turning this whole thing into a chore. But I get the challenge. But then again, this is Glu folks.....
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Alright 16 cycles is enough for me....4 for 16 on crime dog 1 for 16 on 4000 Lxp....
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Fishing 9 for 30, loved my odds and the repull in pxp.  I noticed I pulled in waves.  I held on to all and opened at once.  I'd pulled up to 4x straight and nothing in between.  I pulled him in 3 groups it seemed for a total of 9 pulls.