Options

Basic pulls

1ind170jm1ind170jm Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
edited January 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Come on now, why the hell do I keep pulling these basic ass players from boxes and it counts? This is ridiculous! Why even put them out there anymore, they drag down the lineup more than anything. No wonder perfect inning baseball is better 😂. 
P.S.  go back to the 2019 version style of gameplay, it looked and played better than this hunk of shit y'all call a game 🤣

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    19 had these same dishrags. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited January 2021
    This is why I don’t buy the cheaper box. Any player resets. At least if I buy the more expensive one I get a crap prime player for my counter trip.
  • Options
    1ind170jm1ind170jm Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I'm VIP, blocked on global chat and can't change my name 🤣, all I pulled out of a $50 bundle was him and all the basic players 6 times over 😒. No prime or anything. It was either basic players or xp points
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    1ind170jm said:
    I'm VIP, blocked on global chat and can't change my name 🤣, all I pulled out of a $50 bundle was him and all the basic players 6 times over 😒. No prime or anything. It was either basic players or xp points
    Your first mistake was giving them 50 bucks
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think you have to keep in mind the variety of people that play the game.   Most that post on here, facebook, etc. probably are in the top 20-30% that play the game.

For those that play it very casual, maybe log in once a day and rarely buy boxes, the bxp guys could help them still.
    Also they are a cheap way to help contribute club points for a more casual club.