Season Playoffs

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Remember in past seasons, when you got to the quarters, semi and finals, it was color coded? All year for ‘20 it’s been the same boring grey/silver whatever. Is this a pandemic induced cost reduction, as color coding costs more? Or is this a device/WiFi issue?
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Another thing I noticed before uninstalling is that over my last two seasons the lowest ERA stats were not showing for any of my pitchers. Used to show before but stopped towards the end and would just give the "x number of innings needed" no matter how many games I had already played and the "X" would keep changing to the number of games I had played.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I think if your pitcher has an ERA of zero in season mode it won’t show there. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Didn't pay attention but I am sure a run or two must have been given up over an entire season. Happened in two complete seasons and while I didn't lose any games I don't think the pitchers were that good to have all no hitters & perfect games for the entire season and playoffs.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    yeah, I've had multiple seasons where pitchers have 20-whatever wins, but no one is listed in the ERA section. glu is fussy about the number 0 and hasn't coded conditional calculations. same thing happens for your k/BB ratio if you haven't walked anyone and your ERA+ if you haven't given up a run. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:d
    samtheman said:
    Didn't pay attention but I am sure a run or two must have been given up over an entire season. Happened in two complete seasons and while I didn't lose any games I don't think the pitchers were that good to have all no hitters & perfect games for the entire season and playoffs.
    This has been a big complaint of mine, but yes, if your pitcher allowed no runs, he was not on the leaderboard. Only pitchers that allowed a run were included. Great programming from Glu.

That being said, someone, whom I forget, posted a screenshot of their team allowing NO RUNS through the season. Impressive!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Ok this might be a dumb question but how would you be able to pull up your team season stats? Not just the leaders. Is that even possible? 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I think you can only see the leaders in the categories they provide. I do occasionally look at box scores at the end of games. A capped out top legend can throw immaculate 27 strikeout games in season mode.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Ok. That’s all I’ve over seen. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    samtheman said:
    I think you can only see the leaders in the categories they provide. I do occasionally look at box scores at the end of games. A capped out top legend can throw immaculate 27 strikeout games in season mode.
    Or a capped out Wilhelm keeper, he is a beast!