TSB 2020-TSB 2021

Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
Other than your three keepers from 2020 can you transfer anything else to 2021?

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    your frustration with glu.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    😂 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    Never know what might change, but for now all that will "carry over" are your selected keepers and all star level perks. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    Never know what might change, but for now all that will "carry over" are your selected keepers and all star level perks. 
    Just to clarify. You carry over your all star tickets, not necessarily perks. The perks were different from 2019 to 2020 at different levels. But you should, assuming it carries over again, start at the same all star level you end at this year, just the perks are tbd. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Just to clarify. You carry over your all star tickets, not necessarily perks. The perks were different from 2019 to 2020 at different levels. But you should, assuming it carries over again, start at the same all star level you end at this year, just the perks are tbd. 
    Good catch, I meant all star level. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Ballpark carryover would be great.  Still $10 in TSB21 but your progress transfers.  Can I get an amen?
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Ballpark carryover would be great.  Still $10 in TSB21 but your progress transfers.  Can I get an amen?
    Probably no chance of this happening but it would be great.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I brought this up at VIP council. It was discussed but obviously can’t speak on the likelihood of it.