How many ATGs do you have?

cubfan1744cubfan1744 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
I’m now up to 8. One is a SP and the others fill out 7/9 in my starting lineup minus 1B and 3B. I don’t chase players at all, just having stupid luck for awhile now.
Prev1

Comments

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Not one. Some are chosen to get them. Some of us are selected to get jack shit. 
  • cubfan1744cubfan1744 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Not one. Some are chosen to get them. Some of us are selected to get jack shit. 
    Damn I didn’t know that
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Zero. I have zero. I've spent over 200k since they have been released. No ATG. I had 2 at this point last year with slightly less gold spent.
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I only have Gehrig.  I pulled him three times in one day though, so I don't know how you want to count that...
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I have 5...Dimaggio, Ted, Gehrig, Cobb, and Jackie. Just lucky I guess !
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I have Whitey and Honus. Two of the great names in baseball. I have no others despite spending a couple hundred thousand in gold during the window they have been available. That’s total gold in the last 2 months. I’ve been foolish and chased a few I never got. I chalked it up to bad luck, but based on my WOH box experience (odds being better with number of times you clear the level, not the number of boxes you get), I’m starting to think it’s more than just bad luck. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I have Gehrig and Robinson and that’s without chasing players. It’s very rare that I spend more than 2500 gold to get the free boxes from FR. I get most of my boxes from cvc and freebies. My holder team which is totally f2p and I barely open the app pulled Babe before I pulled an ATG. There’s no way that I’ll go back to spending cash in this game other than a cheap purchase to remove the ads. If I don’t get anymore then so be it.  
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Gehrig, Dimaggio, Williams, Cobb, Wagner, Mantle, Schmidt. The only one I chased was Cobb and I landed him after 50k.
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Ford, Gehrig, Ruth, Robinson and Berra. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Ruth and Wagner. Both pulled off gift or CVC boxes. Actually made an effort to get Jackie but could not. Reminded me not to chase which I’d done well with in ‘20.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Just picked up my 6th on a CVC box !
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    https://youtu.be/w7uBvw6aSlE

After hearings everyone’s horror stories about ATG’s and just box pulls in general, you might want to shy away from this video. This guy is a casual 1-star silver player that tends to hoard boxes and open them after the event ends. He typically has amazing luck, but this vid takes the cake.

Did someone say rigged boxes?
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Got just one robinson , just rediculos!!!
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Rigged boxes no doubt!!!!!!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    https://youtu.be/w7uBvw6aSlE

After hearings everyone’s horror stories about ATG’s and just box pulls in general, you might want to shy away from this video. This guy is a casual 1-star silver player that tends to hoard boxes and open them after the event ends. He typically has amazing luck, but this vid takes the cake.

Did someone say rigged boxes?
    I've dumped 2k on my main account since ATGs were released. I have 8 of them (2 pitchers, 6 bats)  and I have between 1 and 2 on my holder (f2p) accounts. All they are to me are 2 week bonus players. By the time this season is over with, there will be better options for keepers.  I've actually stopped playing and paying for the duration of this version. Its boring and monotonous AF. I'm probably a rarity in this group as I prefer the first half of the season as opposed to the second half. The game is actually fun in the beginning. But, unless you want to stay in a true top club, it's pointless imo. Same story 3 years going strong. I just dont care enough to battle the same fight daily.  I'll be back in 21. But definitely done on this year. Word

"If you can't beat them, report them"
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    DiMaggio, Williams, Mathewson, and Wagner. Unsuccessfully chased Williams and he showed up in first 250 box the next morning. Unsuccessfully chased Gehrig and Ruth. Capped Teddy and Mr. Coffee at 20/20 when I went diamond. Still broke Lol. 
  • LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I have 2 - Mathewson & Mantle.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Just picked up my 6th on a CVC box !
    Rippers!! Your RNG is considered All Time Great!! My goodness!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I have 3, I got Cobb on the next to the last day he was a bonus, therefore he's on my Bench, I pulled Christy Matthewson on the last box of a sunday night after CVC that he was a bonus, so hes never made it past B10, I pulled yogi last sunday, he expires friday.  Wasting LXP even caring about it.  Ill get mantle at 10:59 this sunday. Cannot wait.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Tater1974Tater1974 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Have dumb luck. Have 3 Dimaggio, Whitey, Yogi. Always get them within the final 2 hours of the bonus points lol.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Tater1974 said:
    Have dumb luck. Have 3 Dimaggio, Whitey, Yogi. Always get them within the final 2 hours of the bonus points lol.
    This is exactly my experience. I’ve pulled Mathewson, Babe, and Wagner... all 3 on the Thursday before they’re done being a bonus. Which means I’m likely to pull Yogi today 🙄

Glu has oversaturated the market with ATG’s, just like they have with every other player. Making them a bonus for 2 weeks is criminal for how difficult and costly it is to obtain them. Add it to the list for why TSB 2020 has been a complete s*** show...
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Tater1974 said:
    This is exactly my experience. I’ve pulled Mathewson, Babe, and Wagner... all 3 on the Thursday before they’re done being a bonus. Which means I’m likely to pull Yogi today 🙄

Glu has oversaturated the market with ATG’s, just like they have with every other player. Making them a bonus for 2 weeks is criminal for how difficult and costly it is to obtain them. Add it to the list for why 2021 has been a complete s*** show...
    Irony for you.  I have 4 ATG’s and pulled all on the first Monday they were released.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited January 2021
    KCTribe said:
    Tater1974 said:

Glu has oversaturated the market with ATG’s, just like they have with every other player. Making them a bonus for 2 weeks is criminal for how difficult and costly it is to obtain them. Add it to the list for why 2021 has been a complete s*** show...
    I love the concept of reusing Legends on Monday/Tuesday.  Feels a little more like you’re getting your money’s worth.

I even love how they resell those old boxes at 50% off.

but how and why do they not make the ATG in those boxes bonus guys too?  It’s one freaking day.  Let The ATG I spent 200k gold chasing be a freaking bonus guy for one additional freaking day
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    My drought is over. I got the Mick in a gift box. Carry on.
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My drought is over. I got the Mick in a gift box. Carry on.
    I’ve planned on going back to the game tomorrow in an attempt to get Mantle. Something nags at me to go in today to see if they might give Yogi away a bit easier on his last day though. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Don’t count on it. Thought that about Ty and Babe. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I have three. Babe, Gehrig and Cobb. I actually picked up Babe the day after he first dropped which that was awesome. But I picked up Cobb and Gehrig each on the last day of their respective bonus runs. Cool and needed pickups especially Gehrig but wish I had them for points longer🤷
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Just got my 4th on CVC reward (Mantle). Cobb on 10 vid reward 5am, Babe & Yogi on late night (one last box) hunches. It’s simply dumb luck like winning lottery. Last year had only one ATG pitcher and no batters. Don’t think they’re smart enough to rig boxes outright or isolate and reward/punish X user. All the rigged box chatter is antidotal and far from reliable evidence. Amplified by highly active engaged and informed users, though it’s merely their perception and feelings mixed with coincidental occurrences of other users that reinforces nefarious assumptions. Boxes are boxes & crap individual odds are crap individual  odds, so no matter the time of day or specific event or anyway the way or amount you accumulate them, they never compound odds to enhance your chance of pulling “best” player. Well here’s to hoping Lady Luck shines her light your way and you soon hear the ring of a player followed by the ATG Ching-a-ling... I open my boxes with my eyes closed 😵😂😜
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Just got my 4th on CVC reward (Mantle). Cobb on 10 vid reward 5am, Babe & Yogi on late night (one last box) hunches. It’s simply dumb luck like winning lottery. Last year had only one ATG pitcher and no batters. Don’t think they’re smart enough to rig boxes outright or isolate and reward/punish X user. All the rigged box chatter is antidotal and far from reliable evidence. Amplified by highly active engaged and informed users, though it’s merely their perception and feelings mixed with coincidental occurrences of other users that reinforces nefarious assumptions. Boxes are boxes & crap individual odds are crap individual  odds, so no matter the time of day or specific event or anyway the way or amount you accumulate them, they never compound odds to enhance your chance of pulling “best” player. Well here’s to hoping Lady Luck shines her light your way and you soon hear the ring of a player followed by the ATG Ching-a-ling... I open my boxes with my eyes closed 😵😂😜
    There was a lot of big words in there so I might of missed your point.  All I caught is somebody said rigged boxes. 😁😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Main account (aka where the money has been spent) - ZERO
    Two other accounts combined - Six

Why did I ever spend more than $1 to get rid of the ads????