ATG 3b

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Finally. Micheal Jack Schmidt is the first ATG 3b. You guys can now fill an all ATG lineup!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    That lhp skill is telling me to save gold 🤔 trying to decide if I should even get fp or just skip these boxes all together..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I don't like the skills, but he is my favorite player.  I will try not to chase, because I never get the players I chase.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It would be nice for right bats to have skills more like Jackie or Slaughter.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Should've done Eddie. Everyone wouldve chased a 3b Lefty Brave. I have no interest in this dude and his skills, if he comes cheap so be it. Wont be chasing him,

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Should've done Eddie. Everyone wouldve chased a 3b Lefty Brave. I have no interest in this dude and his skills, if he comes cheap so be it. Wont be chasing him,

Agreed, but at the rate they’re dropping ATGs, it’s completely possible they’ll make an Eddie by seasons end. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2021
    dkarski87 said:

Agreed, but at the rate they’re dropping ATGs, it’s completely possible they’ll make an Eddie by seasons end. 
    I'm waiting it out for Eddie, I'm sure he'll have better skills than this dude.... Maybe double MoB🤞
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

I'm waiting it out for Eddie, I'm sure he'll have better skills than this dude.... Maybe double MoB🤞
    Same. RHB skill is a real cōck softener IMO 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I pulled Schmidt and I was only sorta kinda excited. That LHP skill stinks. Would have been an ideal player to give a double fire skill. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That skill will help with Mega Tower in WoH

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    That skill will help with Mega Tower in WoH

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Slap an xfactor on him and he will crush 5-10 on me he.  Similar WOH skills as DiMaggio has and he crushes it for me.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That’s one of my favorite gifs

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service