What are these? Team Collections Sets Event

ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Those are tokens to choose colored laces for players shoes.  Man I so want the lime green ones!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I got the Ramos/Carter set and was thinking it was going to be evo but didn’t get anymore...maybe franchise coins didn’t check those before claiming it.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    First round slugger picks. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    whynot said:
    Those are tokens to choose colored laces for players shoes.  Man I so want the lime green ones!
    If you collect the Set and obtain the 1,000 you could probably get those lime greens
    ...then again, probably not
    Looks like some kind of draft pick?
    However, opening 1,000 of anything seems like a daunting task—currently opening 1,000+ draft picks to work on those Team Collection Sets.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    However, opening 1,000 of anything seems like a daunting task—currently opening 1,000+ draft picks to work on those Team Collection Sets.

I really don't understand why opening multiple boxes at once hasn't made its way to all boxes. We're able to purchase multiple boxes from the store, why not open multiple tourney boxes at once or multiple draft picks? Meh. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

I really don't understand why opening multiple boxes at once hasn't made its way to all boxes. We're able to purchase multiple boxes from the store, why not open multiple tourney boxes at once or multiple draft picks? Meh. 
    If only there was some 3rd party app that could be programmed to open them up for you...😬
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    auto...whats that word...auto something.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    If you collect the Set and obtain the 1,000 you could probably get those lime greens
    ...then again, probably not
    The lime green laces will be 1/1000...
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

10 evo for the Ramos/Carter one
    Riddle solved