Tap baseball 21 suggestion..

1ind170jm1ind170jm Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
I think it should be plausible to be able to trade players, I mean all the other baseball games have it. Perfect inning, mlb 9 innings. I like to make my team set. Or let us buy the players from the set list after their event ends. Another would be let their be something other to do after the event ends for the day other than tournaments and bonus games. Let us win boxes to pull other players to complete a team set or dream team of sorts. I know it falls on dead ears, but man, give us something to do after events end. 
P.S. make slugfest a bigger event not secluded to just 1 dam player that's virtually useless 

Comments

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Why would you play Slugfest?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I would love to see trading among players, but it's just not practical given the nature of the game. On top of that, as is, it makes no business sense for Glu.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Rename royale “more bonus games”.  Or put a mega tower woh with big points in the same event.
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Don’t download it? Think of all the money you’d save and the rages you wouldn’t have. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2021
    It would be nice if you could lock in your team name.  Every year I have to scramble as my name Wash is very popular with Washington fans, imagine that.  Name lock would be a nice feature for VIP’s., can’t see a downside for glu.

I am sure this is a common issue with many guys, whether it be a team related name or baseball related.  Maybe a VIP council member could bring this up?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    My only suggestion is to make it so the actual gameplay doesn't glitch constantly. Everything else is just window dressing.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Get rid of Captcha. That shït is annoying AF. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Amen!!!! Preach it brotha!!!
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    An interesting, yet volatile concept. How about Glu actually hiring a COMPETENT QA TEAM to test their product, across MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, before it is EVER released for download? Might be a good idea to see if it actually works?

Naw.......makes too much sense. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    An interesting, yet volatile concept. How about Glu actually hiring a COMPETENT QA TEAM to test their product, across MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, before it is EVER released for download? Might be a good idea to see if it actually works?

Naw.......makes too much sense. 🤷‍♂️
    Lets stay focused guys.  The point of the thread is to come up with productive suggestions, not unrealistic fantasies.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts

This is a huge one.  I'm really surprised any serious player would even bother playing after this.  Talk about giving everyone on Android a humongous FU and the horse you rode in on.  If it wasn't bad enough last year when we had to endure that period of a minute per game, now we get a captcha check every 5 videos which was locking everyone out in the beginning.