Club points

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Sometime between last night and this morning our club points went from 500 million to zero. Anybody else have this issue? 
Prev134

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Not that I know of.  Heard of points disappearing because someone got jailed but never a whole clubs points.  Notify cs, by Monday they should respond d asking for a screenshot of the points disappearing.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Lol. I sent in a ticket already but I forgot to take a SS after every bonus game that I played 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Is this for the event for the club challenge?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    This exact thing happened to me on Thursday. All club points and about half my club challenges reset about an hour before the end of the event. I reached out to CS and naturally they’re still working on it. We got a vague gift yesterday for compensation about “event issues” but I hope that doesn’t mean they’re not going to compensate us with all the rewards we should have gotten.
    DFBB said:
    Is this for the event for the club challenge?
    It’s for the weekend event but it also took away the club challenge points 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    same thing happened to my entire club, completely reset last night - went from top 10 in an easy bracket to zero points and a very difficult bracket... notified CS.. they probably will tell me to screw. Another reason I won't be downloading 21.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Two people in my club had the club challenge points reset mid week, but mine didn’t. They can tally points again but since mine didn’t reset it doesn’t count it toward my club points. It is like we are in two different clubs. And since that we fell short of the weekly club box due to lack of clash entries!
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I emailed CS. They gave me the club box as one of my accounts I could verify that 6 were completed. I did not however get the rewards from the individual challenges that were completed. I pulled 1000 gold so I will cut my losses.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    About half of my club, including myself, got their club stats reset.  CS won't give any compensation until the development team gives them the OK.
    edited January 2021
    Wow, my club points were reset again last night - that is twice in 1 weekend event!!! Thanks GLU!
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Wow, my club points were reset again last night - that is twice in 1 weekend event!!! Thanks GLU!
    At least they are consistent with something. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    All of my club points are gone. Is this because we switched to BG being in the spotlight now? Or is this yet another Glu screwup? Guess I’ll know in the morning when Prime is back for the bonus. EVERYTHING is showing zero, except for Milestones in FP, which I screenshot along with the News of 8X multiplier. Never played a game where you MUST screenshot EVERYTHING!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    My club points hasn't thankfully zeroed out but I just took a screenshot and will do it again before I go to bed so if some shenanigans happen during the night I have some proof.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Between Line App and TSB, I’ve accrued nearly 34k screenshots over 3 years. Not something I ever thought would happen, but it’s a necessary habit
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Between Line App and TSB, I’ve accrued nearly 34k screenshots over 3 years. Not something I ever thought would happen, but it’s a necessary habit
    Does that include the “special” pics that you send to Pujols?
    2003cobra said:
    Does that include the “special” pics that you send to Pujols?
    I won’t confirm nor deny that
    edited January 2021
    I logged this morning played some prime games. My prime rank was #10. Just logged back on and saw that my prime rank was reset back to zero.  Did I get re bracketed because I played a couple more prime games just now and now I'm ranked 958.
    🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I went from around 370K club points Friday night to zero Saturday morning and CS dept is like crickets. Just another Glu event with flaws. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    My club points just reset.... 2nd time this week..... 
    my club points just reset as well - happened during last weekend's event and again for this weekend's event. What a joke, CS department has kept up the BS for a full week now and it happens again! Can't wait to hear how they manage to blame this issue on all of us instead of rightfully compensating us for the rewards we are going to miss out on.
  • ThinqThinq Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Experiencing the same issue here as well.  Was up over 500K for my club last night and everything reset today.  Club points and prime points.
    Screenshot everything. Literally everything. 
    It's being looked into, but based on what I've seen, it appears to be related to the multiplier switch between bgs/primes. 
    DFBB said:
    It's being looked into, but based on what I've seen, it appears to be related to the multiplier switch between bgs/primes. 
    Will they try to make things right or will it be sorry about our bad luck but do please play again at our next multi event, oh and uh please enjoy our double gold while it only works half of the time and that's because of your WiFi... For the record I did enjoy multi event until these shenanigans happened.... 
    my club was in the top 10 this weekend and last weekend before this happened.. absolutely ridiculous.. any takers on if CS will provide compensation equivalent to placing top 10 for both events.. not holding my breath
    By my math, that is 6,200 gold, 130k LXP, 130k PXP, 2 club event boxes, 42 evo, and 64k cash... thanks GLU!!!!
    I got a gift consisting of 250 gold, 12k pxp and 9k lxp. I didn’t even bother reporting it the other 2 times 
    DFBB said:
    That was my guess as mine disappeared after the switch to BG multiplier. CS finally said it is being forwarded to the ‘appropriate department’. Even with screenshots, they’re afraid to do anything it seems
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    That was my guess as mine disappeared after the switch to BG multiplier. CS finally said it is being forwarded to the ‘appropriate department’. Even with screenshots, they’re afraid to do anything it seems
    Forwarding to appropriate department is not taking responsibility. They aren't, if they say there is a problem then they will owing people back comp from the first multi event and now from this one.
    Yeah, I’ve kinda said that same thing to them, only with a little bit more descriptive verbiage. 😎
    DFBB said:
    Will they try to make things right or will it be sorry about our bad luck but do please play again at our next multi event, oh and uh please enjoy our double gold while it only works half of the time and that's because of your WiFi... For the record I did enjoy multi event until these shenanigans happened.... 
    At minimum, I'd expect them to adjust things for those that were negatively impacted.