Club points

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    It's being looked into, but based on what I've seen, it appears to be related to the multiplier switch between bgs/primes. 
    That was my guess as mine disappeared after the switch to BG multiplier. CS finally said it is being forwarded to the ‘appropriate department’. Even with screenshots, they’re afraid to do anything it seems
    Forwarding to appropriate department is not taking responsibility. They aren't, if they say there is a problem then they will owing people back comp from the first multi event and now from this one.
    Forwarding it to the appropriate department is exactly what they should do. Their CS is not trained to handle these situations. If you think they should put more resources into their CS, that's a different topic altogether and one that would certainly agree with. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    It's being looked into, but based on what I've seen, it appears to be related to the multiplier switch between bgs/primes. 
    Will they try to make things right or will it be sorry about our bad luck but do please play again at our next multi event, oh and uh please enjoy our double gold while it only works half of the time and that's because of your WiFi... For the record I did enjoy multi event until these shenanigans happened.... 
    At minimum, I'd expect them to adjust things for those that were negatively impacted. 
    How about to exceed expatiations? Come to think of it we will be lucky to get the minimum who am I fooling😂 At least something is better than nothing 🤷
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    1 billion points gone again
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited January 2021
    DFBB said:f
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    That was my guess as mine disappeared after the switch to BG multiplier. CS finally said it is being forwarded to the ‘appropriate department’. Even with screenshots, they’re afraid to do anything it seems
    Forwarding to appropriate department is not taking responsibility. They aren't, if they say there is a problem then they will owing people back comp from the first multi event and now from this one.
    Forwarding it to the appropriate department is exactly what they should do. Their CS is not trained to handle these situations. If you think they should put more resources into their CS, that's a different topic altogether and one that would certainly agree with. 
    Agree to disagree. They have screenshots. They have game logs. What they don’t have are the guts to make a decision without passing the buck to someone else. 

*Edit* .... But I do agree 1000% that the training of this department needs to be called into question. If that’s what you mean by ‘resources’.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    I agree with you but company wide they lack accountability, whether CS is lacking in resources or not they are still apart of the company and apart of the problem. If CS was resourced better maybe they could get out in front of these "fires" better but I don't think so.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Someone last year chimed in (he/she worked in the mobile app development industry) and I recall them saying that - The goal is to fire out a subpar product as fast as possible, and deal with the consequences afterwards. I cant for the life of me remember who it was, but that comment they made sheds a lot of light into how these companies run. I can say with certainty, that I've been playing video games for 30 years, and never once have I needed to contact CS. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Yes, we are the QA team, and when we report something, it’s our WiFi, device, or they’re clueless, send it to another department. And we want to spend money why???
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Did anyone open up a ticket with CS about half of us losing our points and ultimately rewards due to this issue?  Are they aware of it @DFBB ?
    Did anyone open up a ticket with CS about half of us losing our points and ultimately rewards due to this issue?  Are they aware of it @DFBB ?
    Yes, see the above posts. CS is dragging their feet.
    This is the garbage I just now received:

Thank you for being patient.
    Please know that our team was informed and thankful for the report. They have sent you a gift for the trouble that contains the following:

- 400 gold
    - 34 bonus games
    - 4 EVO tokens
    - 6,000 prime and legend XP

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any other concerns, we suggest you submit a new in-game ticket so that we will be able to assist you on a higher priority basis.

Kind Regards,
    Alain
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

What a bunch of garbage. My points without multiplier had me in Tier 6 for all the rewards, and I get this junk?

@DFBB can you talk to your team about another FU from this company?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    This is the garbage I just now received:

Thank you for being patient.
    Please know that our team was informed and thankful for the report. They have sent you a gift for the trouble that contains the following:

- 400 gold
    - 34 bonus games
    - 4 EVO tokens
    - 6,000 prime and legend XP

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any other concerns, we suggest you submit a new in-game ticket so that we will be able to assist you on a higher priority basis.

Kind Regards,
    Alain
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

What a bunch of garbage. My points without multiplier had me in Tier 6 for all the rewards, and I get this junk?

@DFBB can you talk to your team about another FU from this company?
    Gross
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    This is BS.  Half of us got affected by it.  It should at least be a global gift.  My CS clown has told me the development is still looking into it.
    This is BS.  Half of us got affected by it.  It should at least be a global gift.  My CS clown has told me the development is still looking into it.
    Yeah. Despite my screenshots that CLEARLY show my points for Tier 6 rewards, I get this garbage. Just another very clear FU to their customer base. Why make an effort to do the right thing? My screenshots were obviously tossed in the digital circular file.
    tshea510 said:
    Yeah. Despite my screenshots that CLEARLY show my points for Tier 6 rewards, I get this garbage. Just another very clear FU to their customer base. Why make an effort to do the right thing? My screenshots were obviously tossed in the digital circular file.
    I was told the same thing that @babyjboots was told. I was in 10th place with prime points going into Sunday afternoon. Points were zeroed out and I finished in a thousand something place. I was so disgusted by such utter laziness and incompetence I didn't even open the app the rest of the day. If that's the comp GLU please spare me. At this point in time we just need a fix so this doesn't continue to happen. If half of us got affected and put in a ticket obviously there is something wrong. I don't care about your all's comps anymore, I just want the damn thing fixed! You can comp us all you want but if you don't fix problem what's the flipping point. You'll never comp us what we actually deserved to be comped anyways. I don't want to be comped all the time because that means GLU you all are running a half assed broken game. We blame their dev team, CS team they are just a product of their broken management team. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    not club points for events but my main team is at 5/6 on the weekly challenge while the holder of that club, who has also been there the since 10pm central last night as well, is at 3/6. How in the h3ll do two teams in the same club not have the same progress on the challenges? 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @JTANDME same here. My club challenge showed my club 5/6 with 168 Target bash and 450 BG played. Saturday they were both completely reset. CS said nothing they can do but bring my awesome feedback to the devs.
    edited January 2021
    @JTANDME same here. My club challenge showed my club 5/6 with 168 Target bash and 450 BG played. Saturday they were both completely reset. CS said nothing they can do but bring my awesome feedback to the devs.
    SMH
    edited January 2021
    This just his just in from an sledged Supervisor:

“Thank you for your patience. Maki here, and I'm one of the supervisors for Glu Mobile Customer Care. Your query was forwarded by Alain to me.

I do understand the inconvenience this had caused you. I do know the feeling as well of working hard for the points only to encounter such instance. Nonetheless, I'd want you to know that this had been reported to our team for further investigation. Rest assured that a resolution for this is on its way as it may take some time for a fix to arrive. We suggest keeping an eye out for an announcement regarding the points resetting. We sincerely appreciate the time you have shared and the information you have given us will truly help our team to formulate a resolution soon.

We know how passionate our players are about the game and we appreciate everyone for that. Moving forward, if you need assistance with anything else regarding the game, please feel free to let us know about it through a new in-game ticket.”

In other words, “yeah buddy, tough luck, we’ll try to fix it, adios, goodbye, so long, have a great day, but we are NOT going to issue the rewards you rightfully earned!”

Seriously @DFBB, can we get our rewards we rightfully earned instead of garbage comps and excuses? Screenshots mean NOTHING to this bunch!
    Now this......

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Massive compensation coming for everyone with 2 sticker boxes...
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Massive compensation coming for everyone with 2 sticker boxes...
    As long as one is animated I am good lol 
    There are two issues, club challenges being reset and event points being reset.  Since it happened to quite a few of us, it shouldn't be that hard to track down but who knows.  Obviously someone put in another stellar change because it didn't used to happen.
    Someone last year chimed in (he/she worked in the mobile app development industry) and I recall them saying that - The goal is to fire out a subpar product as fast as possible, and deal with the consequences afterwards. I cant for the life of me remember who it was, but that comment they made sheds a lot of light into how these companies run. I can say with certainty, that I've been playing video games for 30 years, and never once have I needed to contact CS. 
    This is EXACTLY what this app has been this year and continues to be. Throw crap against the wall and see what sticks. Clean up the mess later.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    This just his just in from an sledged Supervisor:

“Thank you for your patience. Maki here, and I'm one of the supervisors for Glu Mobile Customer Care. Your query was forwarded by Alain to me.

I do understand the inconvenience this had caused you. I do know the feeling as well of working hard for the points only to encounter such instance. Nonetheless, I'd want you to know that this had been reported to our team for further investigation. Rest assured that a resolution for this is on its way as it may take some time for a fix to arrive. We suggest keeping an eye out for an announcement regarding the points resetting. We sincerely appreciate the time you have shared and the information you have given us will truly help our team to formulate a resolution soon.

We know how passionate our players are about the game and we appreciate everyone for that. Moving forward, if you need assistance with anything else regarding the game, please feel free to let us know about it through a new in-game ticket.”

In other words, “yeah buddy, tough luck, we’ll try to fix it, adios, goodbye, so long, have a great day, but we are NOT going to issue the rewards you rightfully earned!”

Seriously @DFBB, can we get our rewards we rightfully earned instead of garbage comps and excuses? Screenshots mean NOTHING to this bunch!

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Lol, I've played a total of 20 minutes on this game today. Somehow my club points reset 4 times. 
  • davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
     I had the same issue.  I was in 4th place in prime event when it reset.  I told them to fix it or I would be deleting the game.  I saw the “compensation gift” and responded giving them a deadline of noon central tomorrow to provide legit compensation.    I know they won’t care but I am done with them if there isn’t a legit comp.  
    davidwg1 said:
     I had the same issue.  I was in 4th place in prime event when it reset.  I told them to fix it or I would be deleting the game.  I saw the “compensation gift” and responded giving them a deadline of noon central tomorrow to provide legit compensation.    I know they won’t care but I am done with them if there isn’t a legit comp.  
    I'm not sure the good folks in Bangladesh respond to deadlines and empty threats
  • davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Oh I know that.   I also know I am a small fish in their very large pond.  But it wasn’t empty.  I won’t waste my time with a company that cheats us out of our investment.   I have been looking for a reason to delete this game anyway.  This just gave me a good reason.  I still enjoy the game just don’t want to be a sucker anymore.  
    Blue Leopard keeps a keen eye on this forum, hopefully he has notified the “powers that be” that this is a MAJOR screwup (again), and things need to made right. If you have screenshots, which EVERYONE MUST DO WITH THIS COMPANY, they need to award the rightfully earned rewards. PERIOD. Of course an animated sticker as a bonus reward would really help alleviate the pain 😂
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    When was the last time anyone saw him in here? 

Must be right out straight, working from home