How many ATGs do you have?

2Next

Comments

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Another 80 of the 500 boxes opened. Still no ATG. 

Glu are a bunch of C U Next Tuesdays
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts

Sorry, but 80 boxes is just a drop in the bucket with odds of 5/1000   In theory you would have to look at anything sooner than 200 boxes (100k gold) winning, that is why it is not worth the chase if you are only looking for the ATG.

Sorry, but 80 boxes is just a drop in the bucket with odds of 5/1000   In theory you would have to look at anything sooner than 200 boxes (100k gold) winning, that is why it is not worth the chase if you are only looking for the ATG.
    I can do the maths perfectly well. The hope was that after all the gold and real cash I’ve spent since the ATGs came out that at some point they would decide I deserved to have one. Unless you naively believe it is all entirely random of course. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It’s randomish. But I firmly believe having a solid box opening technique pushes the odds in your favour bigly. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    What technique is that? I tried the multiple box opening for the first time today but the only effect was to make my gold drain far quicker. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    What technique is that? I tried the multiple box opening for the first time today but the only effect was to make my gold drain far quicker. 
    3.25 Turns for Foil Player
    1.5 Turns for ATG
    4.25~4.5 Turns for Top Prime
    *as boxes are shaking, mimic the motion on your device. Very important step that is often ignored. 
    You’re welcome in advance
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    3.25 Turns for Foil Player
    1.5 Turns for ATG
    4.25~4.5 Turns for Top Prime
    *as boxes are shaking, mimic the motion on your device. Very important step that is often ignored. 
    You’re welcome in advance
    I can just see some people now....

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    8 d10 atg's on one team, and on my other team 3 d10 atg's and one p10 atg. I haven't chased Mick, and I won't be chasing Schmidt. If I get any more, then cool, but if not I don't mind. Really just looking at 21 now and waiting to try a different approach to the game.

As such, these guys are little more than keeper options at this point - and I don't feel "keepers" need to be chased. I'll find two bats and an arm that will suffice regardless 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    As such, these guys are little more than keeper options at this point - and I don't feel "keepers" need to be chased. I'll find two bats and an arm that will suffice regardless 🤷🏻‍♂️
    THIS is exactly where I am at now. I have decided that Glu has elected I will not get any ATG's so I will just keep racking up those foils, crazy how many of those I hit, and when we are maxed they will be identical (the new ones that is) to the ATG rating as a keeper. Spent way too much gold and cash trying to land an ATG. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Does anyone know there’s a leveling chart for the ATGs we aren’t getting?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Does anyone know there’s a leveling chart for the ATGs we aren’t getting?
    They're exactly double the resources as regular legends. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s hard to get upset pulling an ATG but my holder has better ATGs than my main squad 
    Someone at Glu is getting fired today. They just allowed me to pull Mike Schmidt. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    You had you ATG cherry popped? Congrats!
    2003cobra said:
    You had you ATG cherry popped? Congrats!
    Yes. It was enjoyable if rather brief although I didn’t have to apologise for it afterwards. 
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Up to 14 ATG's now, every bat except Slaughter, and every Pitcher released so far. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Piglet1899 - Whatever employee you had apparently did not get fired. My cherry popped last night, on a pity timer no less, with Mr. Mantle! 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I've got six so far - three from box pulls (Mathewson, Gehrig, Cobb), two from cash purchases (Ruth pitcher, Rivera), and one custom.  Oddly enough the three box pulls have all come from the low cost boxes, Mathewson/Gehrig on the 400 Monday boxes and Cobb on the 250 weekend boxes.  These suckers are difficult to pull!  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Five

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I’ve got 2 now. Hold on. No, I’ve pulled Schmidt twice. Not sure whether to laugh or cry. 
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I haven’t chased any too hard but have been extremely lucky. I have only missed out on Cobb and Ford. I did not spend for Enos, Mo, or pitcher Ruth.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    4 here (Wagner, Gehrig, Jackie, and Ford)
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    4 here (Wagner, Gehrig, Jackie, and Ford)
    I’ve got Cobb, Mantle, Babe and Yogi. Let’s merge teams! 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The only one I missed out on was Gehrig, (didnt buy Mo or SP Babe, did Enos). Chased hard on Ford, like disgustingly hard. Getting most others were just welcome unexpected surprises. Hope for another chance at Gehrig or another 1B to complete a full lineup. 
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Still hav’nt pulled one since robinson , my only one !! Pathetic🤬🤬
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Up to 5 after pulling this guy from the overnight EB reward!!!