Options

Club points

Comments

• Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    My club points reset again today, this is the third event in the last week where I was ranked in the top 10 and had all my points reset in the middle of the event (today, this past weekend, and the weekend before). I have submitted the total calculated resource earnings loss to CS. They continue to tell me they are awaiting the results of the investigation - it has been over a week now. What a joke! Thanks GLU!
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    When was the last time anyone saw him in here? 

Must be right out straight, working from home 
    🤔 🤔 🤔 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    What a shit show
  • Options
    davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    just a quick follow up...I used all of my gold to take first in my prime, club event and MVP.   Then immediately deleted the game as I said I would.  I have passed the denial stage and I am now in recovery from life without TSB.  Have fun everyone.  ✌🏻
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

LOL my crap team was in first place before the reset. I hadn't played in so long and just had a few bonus games bc I got two legends on two pulls (something about inactivity).

I had a huge lead too. Points went to zero.

CS sent me 400 gold yesterday and 6K PxP or something like that. Yeah, that will replace the 3K plus gold and other rewards I lost.

Lesson there: don't play any longer with two teams. I'm not even going to try. Don't care enough about that team anyway.

GLU continues to stick a middle finger in our faces and laugh.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options

LOL my crap team was in first place before the reset. I hadn't played in so long and just had a few bonus games bc I got two legends on two pulls (something about inactivity).

I had a huge lead too. Points went to zero.

CS sent me 400 gold yesterday and 6K PxP or something like that. Yeah, that will replace the 3K plus gold and other rewards I lost.

Lesson there: don't play any longer with two teams. I'm not even going to try. Don't care enough about that team anyway.

GLU continues to stick a middle finger in our faces and laugh.

I’ve got screenshots of the RIGHTFULLY EARNED REWARDS, let me know if I need to post them for “Help” getting this company to do the right thing.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
     :D 
    Just no.  
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Happened to me today. 25 million points yesterday, zero rewards available. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As an update:

-prime games seem to be the root of the issue and will be discontinued until there is a fix.
    -I'd expect a 'large' global gift..
    -resolution should be coming soon for those that lost their accolades.
    -this weekend will be a multi event without any prime(i'd expect a woh).

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Your guys wifi must really suck
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    DFBB said:
    As an update:

-prime games seem to be the root of the issue and will be discontinued until there is a fix.

Alex thanks for the update 
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    As an update:

Personally, and as you alluded to before, my points disappeared when the event multiplier switched to BG from Prime. So if they’re going with another similar “event” instead of Royale, I would hope that this multiplier switch actually works without another “incident”. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    As an update:

Thanks for the communication. That is awesome news. Thank you @DFBB
  • Options

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I was very marginally affected by this issue. The compensation was adequate for me at least. But for those that actually lost club rankings and such, this is a drop in the barrel for what y’all lost. I hope they rectify those cases for you guys
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    DFBB said:
    As an update:

That sounds good but it happened to me Monday as well.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I was very marginally affected by this issue. The compensation was adequate for me at least. But for those that actually lost club rankings and such, this is a drop in the barrel for what y’all lost. I hope they rectify those cases for you guys
    It only happened to me twice, prime points during the multi event over the weekend and club points from yesterday's event. So if I add what I have lost out on, I come out a ahead with the global gift because of the player boxes.
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Any idea what tomorrow’s event will be?
  • Options
    YardGoats said:
    Any idea what tomorrow’s event will be?
    Something that doesn’t work as planned.
  • Options
    I hope it’s a WOH with the pitcher or hitter they were going to introduce in the box tomorrow. 
  • Options
    YardGoats said:
    I hope it’s a WOH with the pitcher or hitter they were going to introduce in the box tomorrow. 
    A pitcher in WOH? Yes, I could see Glu doing that. 
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

tshea510 said:
    YardGoats said:
    A pitcher in WOH? Yes, I could see Glu doing that. 
    CVC bonus bonus pitcher is one of my favs. Just add it to the laundry list of glu. But seriously though Blue was a great WOH reward awhile ago. 
  • Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    So I just noticed that my club accolade earned on Monday was no longer there and shows a 0. So might not be just prime games.  I want my stat boost for the weekend but CS wants a screen shot. I was able to collect, who takes a screenshot when they don’t finish first? Now I need to screen shot when I’m toilet seat finish 

• Options

- Blueleopard
  • Options
    So I just noticed that my club accolade earned on Monday was no longer there and shows a 0. So might not be just prime games.  I want my stat boost for the weekend but CS wants a screen shot. I was able to collect, who takes a screenshot when they don’t finish first? Now I need to screen shot when I’m toilet seat finish 

Maybe you should send them a toilet seat screen shot, somehow seems appropriate (preflush of course).
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:

Maybe you should send them a toilet seat screen shot, somehow seems appropriate (preflush of course).
    From experience,  DO NOT send them toilet pics. Trust me. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    So I went to claim my clubs top 50 reward and it said we didn’t score any points...I thought prime games were the problem!
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    When did all of this start? With the introduction of the multi event? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Looks like it. Not that I played much but I lost all my points this week in my solo club. I was supposed to be retired so I guess they reset my points cause of that 👌👌
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I believe that exactly when it started. This week it happened to me on Monday which only has to account for woh. My event points scored didn’t match my weekly club points so I can’t blame it solely on prime games and sprint events