Temporary Ban and Illegal Device??

GatorNick81GatorNick81 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Why am I getting both of these messages? It's been over 8 days now. I cannot get help from anyone who works at Glu. It's all Auto Reply BS replies in the middle of the night.  I've uninstalled any application that was updated on the day this happened in Google play and the Galaxy store. I've never had a 3rd party app on my device. I've never had a rooted or jail broken phone. I even factory reset my phone and still showing both messages. Crazy thing is the moment I do anything with an app like uninstalling or removing a permission I get the temporary ban message. That's any app I mess with on my device 🤯. All other times it tell me "Illegal Device." Just to be curious, I downloaded the 2019 version of this game and signed in under my account with no problems. What in the actual hell? I even sent them a video showing every app I had on my phone and asked if they would point it out. They did nothing.

Is it something to do with Android or Samsung in particular? I just want to know an answer.I guess at the end of the day the term VIP means absolutely nothing to these people.

Signed,

Loyal and now Extremely Frustrated VIP for over 4 years. 

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Does your phone have “Team Viewer”?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • GatorNick81GatorNick81 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Unfortunately no it does not. It is about as basic as it gets. I've removed a ton of apps. I'm starting to wonder if any of the Samsung apps are causing the trouble. Like SmartThings with screen mirroring or something like that. I'm at a loss of words at this point.
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    You would think they would just tell you what is blocking you so you can spend more money on this hot mess of a game. I have a guy in my club that has been locked out with the same message, and happened around the same time as yourself. 
    Dang man I can't reach anyone in my club and I'm sure I've been kicked. It was a good club. I wish there was a way I could get a message to them.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is something I can look into personally for you.  VIPs also have access to a private e-mail address where questions can be answered too.  This isn't the place for it.
    Private access email is news to me
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Private access email is news to me
    To me too!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    This is something I can look into personally for you.  VIPs also have access to a private e-mail address where questions can be answered too.  This isn't the place for it.
    Private email?  What color of VIP does this require?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    True, but when one goes through the proper channels ie. Customer support and gets nothing then what is one expected to do? I guess this would be a last resort?🤷 Can't blame him, all he wants to do for gosh sakes is keep throwing money at you, help the brother out....
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Private email?  What color of VIP does this require?
    Reply direct to the VIP Newsletters. If you're listed on our spreadsheets as a VIP, you're more than likely going to get a response.  There's a high chance you'll be told to go to Customer Care anyway, but at least you know somebody looked at it.
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Just applied the update they rolled out.  Was playing (still crashing) but could play some.  Pst update I get the illegal device issues.  I literally changed NOTHING other than updating this stupid game.