Any word?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
What event are they planning on to substitute for the sprint event today? Any insight...

Comments

• ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    New Sticker based game that’s been in Glu dev pipeline for a while 😎
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Probably woh since they are already doing tourneys and bgs and slugfest is almost nonexistent 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm just expecting bonus games and tourneys. This sticker game has me intrigued 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It's slugfest?!?
    Another day off for silver teams 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I'm just expecting bonus games and tourneys. This sticker game has me intrigued 
    A sticker game mode is exactly what this game needs!  Get to it glu.  Don't glu it up.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    It's slugfest?!?
    Would have been a great day to change the SF reward to a 565 legend 🤣🤣🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    It's slugfest?!?
    Would have been a great day to change the SF reward to a 565 legend 🤣🤣🤣
    Agreed! Make the reward worth playing for. 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    It’s hr battle, not slugfest...that’s even worst !!!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    A smart company would do double gold to keep players engaged while they figure it out.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:
    A smart company would do double gold to keep players engaged while they figure it out.  
    The foundation of your comment goes against everything they do
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I don’t understand why HR battles is part of the multi event... it’s useless for points. Just have Slugfest with a legit list of bonus players and Roberts as a prize.
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I don’t understand why HR battles is part of the multi event... it’s useless for points. Just have Slugfest with a legit list of bonus players and Roberts as a prize.
    Yep pointless for points but I have noticed the matchups are cake. I guess more people playing for the event. Been cleaning up all day.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I've lost 3 consecutive hr battles to the bug where you hit it outside of the stadium and it doesn't count towards your total. 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    I've lost 3 consecutive hr battles to the bug where you hit it outside of the stadium and it doesn't count towards your total. 
    Knock on wood but I haven't had that one in a while. Just the lefty windup right pitch one that screws with your timing.