Options

Video Problems.....Again

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
For the past hour, almost every video and not getting the gold on many......yup my WiFi/device sucks today.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Again? When did the problems with videos ever stop. I’ve had problems all year. From videos not being available for 30 seconds after the previous video ends, to not being available at all, to not being able to play multiple video boosts on CVC/EB, to videos playing and not giving rewards, and my favorite the video playing and not being able to close it without closing the whole app. Each one of those things has happened to me in the last week and have happened every week all year. 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Hey (input user name),
    I understand you have a problem with (Users Complaint), no worries!  My name is (Automatically Generated Foreign Name) and I completely understand your frustration. We've gone ahead and forwarded your complaint to the appropriate department.  Unfortunately we cannot help you in this matter and hope you understand. In the meantime we suggest you visit our Specials Tab to check out some blockbuster deals. 
    Happy Tapping!  We are going to be closing this ticket now. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Hey (input user name),
    I understand you have a problem with (Users Complaint), no worries!  My name is (Automatically Generated Foreign Name) and I completely understand your frustration. We've gone ahead and forwarded your complaint to the appropriate department.  Unfortunately we cannot help you in this matter and hope you understand. In the meantime we suggest you visit our Specials Tab to check out some blockbuster deals. 
    Happy Tapping!  We are going to be closing this ticket now. 
    LMAO, I spit my wine out. Bigly. See, I used bigly 😎
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I get around 5 videos and then a no more videos at this time, hard close the app then go back in and I get around 5 more, rinse and repeat. Glu ought be embarrassed with this level of trash that they are throwing out, I mean seriously 😑
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Videos have been horrible lately in all aspects of the game. I use to get my 500 in when I felt compelled now I can’t even get 2 videos in a cvc round. Even when it’s double gold I can barely get 50 in before I feel like I’ve just wasting time. 
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Make sure you monitor your gold for videos.  I just watched 8 videos and my account only increased 30 gold.   All the videos went through the same process and showed acceptance.
  • Options
    babyjboots said:d
    Make sure you monitor your gold for videos.  I just watched 8 videos and my account only increased 30 gold.   All the videos went through the same process and showed acceptance.
    Yes, that does happen more often than it should. Obviously, it’s our WiFi/device. 😎