Blue Lepord, please do something about your awful CS

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
edited January 2021 in General TSB Discussion
my club's points have now reset in the middle of four different events now in the last 12 days... I can't tell you how frustrating it is to buy all these boxes, use resources to level up the players for points, then put more time and effort into scoring points to place in the top 10/25/etc, just to have the game reset our clubs points an hour before the event ends. In game customer service has continually told me they will get back to me, but it has been 12 days since I first started messaging them about this reset issue. I have also emailed the Glu customer service email, and they haven't even sent a single response. I message in game CS everyday, some days they respond asking me to be patient, other days they don't even bother. How much longer do they really need to set this right? When will this issue be fixed? What a joke this has become... how do you expect anyone to download 21 when your game is literally removing entire club's scores an hour before the event ends, and then you literally do nothing about it.

Not only have the club points been resetting, but the prime event points as well as my clash/CVC/bash points.

If something isn't done to remedy this situation soon, at least I have enough justification to request a full refund on all my in-game purchases from this year. The total club event and progress reward resources I have now lost from this debacle is 11,200 gold, 240k LXP, 240k PXP, 90 evo, 125k or so blue cash, and 2 club event boxes, considering my majors club was in the top 10 for 3 of 4 events, and top 25 in the 4th event. I didn't bother calculating the bonus games/franchise coins/etc.
Prev1

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Going on three weeks I haven’t been able to collect my weekly club challenge box, because that’s resets
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Went to collect my club rewards because I played yesterday to get progress awards. Was at 27,000,000 before I went to bed last night. Got a big ole' did not qualify for rewards just now, ahhh yes I did you bunch of thieves. This needs to be addressed you ass clowns. 
    edited January 2021
    I tell you what though they are quick to put up bundles in the special menu. {GLU} Come buy our specials to help your club to power through the rankings but don't look to be rewarded for your achievement though, suckers. All the while Glu is saying that while they are loading up the Brink's truck with everyone's money. On the way to the bank they are laughing amongst each other saying we will comp them a couple ice bags, a few energy drinks and this is what will really sooth them..... A sticker..
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    At this point no one here should expect anything different.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’ve never seen blue lepord here. As for blue leopard, he ain’t here very often neither.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    We were at 40 million at 11pm and nothing this morning when I went to collect. This isn’t something that should be cured with a couple of boxes and 200 gold. This needs to be several boxes and at least 4 digit gold. I sent in some screen shots this morning to help support my case 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    it’s just crazy that these issues come up and we get no “Hey we know about this and we’re working on it”

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    it’s just crazy that these issues come up and we get no “Hey we know about this and we’re working on it”

They're aware of it. When I hear an update, I'll post it here. There hasn't been as much noise about the CC because many have benefitted from it(being able to collect multiple times).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    wait what? really. You were able to collect them many times? Guess I was late to this glitch, never knew about this one. Donkey ballz.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    wait what? really. You were able to collect them many times? Guess I was late to this glitch, never knew about this one. Donkey ballz.
    Must be one of those iOS glitches that Android users get to play the captcha game to fix the problem 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Maybe GLU gets paid on a per captcha basis from Google? Shit if that's the case, they are making a shitload of money from those captcha checks in videos and games. I wouldn't remove it either if its bringing in revenue.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    edited January 2021
    Alright, I'm satisfied with the gift and that the prime events are pulled until further notice. I think Glu did the right thing here... A shame it took forever but better late than never
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Ole blue never shows up when there is a problem, haven’t we learned that already?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Alright, I'm satisfied with the gift and that the prime events are pulled until further notice. I think Glu did the right thing here... A shame it took forever but better late than never
    I am not even close to satisfied with that pathetic excuse for a gift, considering I lost more than 5X that in resources (gold, LXP, and PXP)
    I am not even close to satisfied with that pathetic excuse for a gift, considering I lost more than 5X that in resources (gold, LXP, and PXP)
    Of course it's going to be to each players situation but I didn't really invest a lot points so the gift was on par with what I lost but only exceeded because of player boxes that I would not have gotten. Like I said without player boxes it was right on par for I lost.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Of course it's going to be to each players situation but I didn't really invest a lot points so the gift was on par with what I lost but only exceeded because of player boxes that I would not have gotten. Like I said without player boxes it was right on par for I lost.
    Ok cool for you, you want a cookie or something? I have gotten absolutely screwed by this, but thanks for sharing. So glad this company has not got a cent out of me since I went F2P a while back, and I am not downloading 21 so they wont be getting ad revenue either. I really hope more of you stop spending money and play less. This game is a joke run by a group of D-bags.

Just got the word from CS that they won't be issuing any additional compensation outside of the global gift... unbelievable the balls on these people.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I'd like a cookie. I like cookies.
    I'd like a cookie. I like cookies.
    Chocolate chip is my favorite...I'll definitely take one of those and a glass of milk to wash it down.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I heard there were cookies? Do I need to sign up, or..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Ok cool for you, you want a cookie or something? I have gotten absolutely screwed by this, but thanks for sharing. So glad this company has not got a cent out of me since I went F2P a while back, and I am not downloading 21 so they wont be getting ad revenue either. I really hope more of you stop spending money and play less. This game is a joke run by a group of D-bags.

Just got the word from CS that they won't be issuing any additional compensation outside of the global gift... unbelievable the balls on these people.
    I’m doing my part...haven’t spent since Christmas.  Deleted the app off both devices shortly after January began.  Redownloaded twice so far...once to spend my remaining gold and the other to collect the RIP Hank gifts yesterday.  Redeleted app immediately after and will only redownload to collect February VIP gifts.  Haven’t really missed it, which actually surprised me.  Been going to town on Retro Bowl (similar to the old NES Tecmo Super Bowl, in case anyone is wondering) instead, when I get bored, lol.

As for TSB 21...I’ll be downloading and staying silver, just to see if that will make WoH fun again.  If it does, I will likely just play WoH events and CvCs, to see how well I can build my team that way.  If WoH is still garbage, I’ll delete the app and never look back.  Regardless, I’ll always wonder how I was ever stupid enough to spend the insane amount of time and money I did on this game.

Lastly, F.U.C.K. YOU GLU!  I know I’ll never get tired of saying that.  😂
    I’ll always wonder how I was ever stupid enough to spend the insane amount of time and money I did on this game.
    While I still spend way, way too much time on this game (can't wait for 21 to drop 😅), I've gone from buying multiple specials daily to only buying field pass (and occasionally skipping that). I can't believe I was foolish enough to spend so much money for honestly nothing!

What's sick is my team is actually in better shape since I'm not constantly blowing gold on boxes and lxp on the garbage in those boxes. Definitely looking forward to 21 dropping and cutting my time way down. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    That’s how I was able to break myself away...by truly realizing the only things of value I’ve gained from playing this game (friendships and discussions) could have been had at a cost of only my time.  So, I’ll continue to pop in on the forums and chat on the line app, but it would take WoH returning to how it was last year (reward of pulling a player at the top of the curve on each cycle) for me to even consider ever spending a dime again.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I recently found Retro Bowl as well. It has started to take away a lot of TSB Time already. I just went diamond, was enjoying it, then RB came into my life a couple of days ago. Only cost a few bucks to get that game revved up to be a lot of fun. I mean that too. Literally. A few dollars.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I have 2 different saves...one where I spent $4.99 to quickly boost my team quality and one where I spent nothing and am slowly building it...both are equally fun and I never feel cheated (what a concept).
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I wouldnt get your hopes up for anything getting fixed this year.  This entire season has felt like a Beta mode. If you're a fortunate person that stuck with this game as F2P, and enjoyed, I applaud you. If I was in your shoes, I'd quit. No doubt. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    edited January 2021
    I wouldnt get your hopes up for anything getting fixed this year.  This entire season has felt like a Beta mode. If you're a fortunate person that stuck with this game as F2P, and enjoyed, I applaud you. If I was in your shoes, I'd quit. No doubt. 
    I actually crossed over this weekend and bought a small field pass because I finally got fed up with the pop up ads. The best ten bucks I spent.... a whole new gaming experience without the freaking ads. I also got Randolph from one of the boxes too. Now I'll crawl back into my hole of shame😔
    I actually crossed over this weekend and bought a small field pass because I finally got fed up with the pop up ads. The best ten bucks I spent.... a whole new gaming experience without the freaking ads. I also got Randolph from one of the boxes too. Now I'll crawl back into my hole of shame😔
    I can't even have ads on my holders - they're absolutely unbearable. I'll never understand why people won't send a $0.99 gift to get rid of those 😭 how the hell you made it this long is well beyond me lol
    I can't even have ads on my holders - they're absolutely unbearable. I'll never understand why people won't send a $0.99 gift to get rid of those 😭 how the hell you made it this long is well beyond me lol
    It was insanity... Never again, if that is all I spend is ten bucks at the beginning of the year... that is one purchase that will be well worth it. Everything afterwards...nope, nada...