The Counter Trip Thread

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
Tired of that crummy prime tripping your box counter? Post here. This weekend’s “winner” is Delino DeShields. I did level him to b10 after the first three pulls.

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Yeah, it’s sucks. I just make the most of them since I have a ton of PXP. I level them to B10. Then go to the top of each level after a repull. I could use it at Diamond too, but I don’t unless that player scores a lot of bonus points. It’s the best use of PXP at this point.
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    After opening all the boxes on Friday, I saved every new one I got hoping to get some last minute luck. 

I had a mix of 21 boxes between the 2 types. I got nothing till box 18 and 19. They were both Deshields. 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    This weekend I spent 40k gold and I hit the counter 3 times on the 500 box and I actually got Schmidt and Griffey from it. 
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • scostelloscostello Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    F2P here.  This weekend, well actually starting last Wednesday I've had the greatest stretch of pulls the entire year!  In total I probably opened max 50 boxes and I got...
    • Mike Schmidt
    • Ken Griffey
    • Robin Yount (twice)
    • Mike Scioscia (twice)
    • Jim Edmonds (twice)
    • And TONS of Primes 
    I really wanted Mantle and would have loved to get Hank but I'm not complaining.  To bad I have no where near the resources to power up more then 1 of these guys past P10.  

Final Thoughts...HOW THE HECK ARE THESE BOX ODDS LEGIT??
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    scostello said:
    F2P here.  This weekend, well actually starting last Wednesday I've had the greatest stretch of pulls the entire year!  In total I probably opened max 50 boxes and I got...
    • Mike Schmidt
    • Ken Griffey
    • Robin Yount (twice)
    • Mike Scioscia (twice)
    • Jim Edmonds (twice)
    • And TONS of Primes 
    I really wanted Mantle and would have loved to get Hank but I'm not complaining.  To bad I have no where near the resources to power up more then 1 of these guys past P10.  

Final Thoughts...HOW THE HECK ARE THESE BOX ODDS LEGIT??

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    They let you know what the odds so they can put whatever odds they want