Blue Lepord, please do something about your awful CS

2Next

Comments

• CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I actually crossed over this weekend and bought a small field pass because I finally got fed up with the pop up ads. The best ten bucks I spent.... a whole new gaming experience without the freaking ads. I also got Randolph from one of the boxes too. Now I'll crawl back into my hole of shame😔
    I can't even have ads on my holders - they're absolutely unbearable. I'll never understand why people won't send a $0.99 gift to get rid of those 😭 how the hell you made it this long is well beyond me lol
    It was insanity... Never again, if that is all I spend is ten bucks at the beginning of the year... that is one purchase that will be well worth it. Everything afterwards...nope, nada...
    Buy stadium next time and get the free gold all season.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Cthom said:
    I actually crossed over this weekend and bought a small field pass because I finally got fed up with the pop up ads. The best ten bucks I spent.... a whole new gaming experience without the freaking ads. I also got Randolph from one of the boxes too. Now I'll crawl back into my hole of shame😔
    I can't even have ads on my holders - they're absolutely unbearable. I'll never understand why people won't send a $0.99 gift to get rid of those 😭 how the hell you made it this long is well beyond me lol
    It was insanity... Never again, if that is all I spend is ten bucks at the beginning of the year... that is one purchase that will be well worth it. Everything afterwards...nope, nada...
    Buy stadium next time and get the free gold all season.
    Good idea, I'll have to remember that👊
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    So about those cookies....
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    So about those cookies....
    I would love one, thank you😂
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

SEVEN times today this POS game has crashed. CS just responded to me that they are aware of the issue, but basically eff you on refunds of gold and resources because GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    edited January 2021

SEVEN times today this POS game has crashed. CS just responded to me that they are aware of the issue, but basically eff you on refunds of gold and resources because GLU.

You are the definition bad luck. Woh is cake. Like literally 99.9% of the time. Dealing with CS in these regards...also 99.9% successful in compensation of lost resources. You are either lying, or you suck
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts

Are you on Android? Samsung just pushed out an update. Glu is naturally way behind, they're not playing nice together, constant crashing 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Things like this are usually addressed by the team via the in-game news, as someone posted on the page before.

But boy, it would be nice if I could tell CS what to do.
    You are the definition bad luck. Woh is cake. Like literally 99.9% of the time. Dealing with CS in these regards...also 99.9% successful in compensation of lost resources. You are either lying, or you suck

Well I can honestly say I wouldn't lie. Well, not about this anyway.

I suck at a lot of things too. Something something your momma joke.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

Well I can honestly say I wouldn't lie. Well, not about this anyway.

I suck at a lot of things too. Something something your momma joke.

I just dont understand how you get curved out so frequently.  I've got 6 ATG bats capped at 20/20, all with cvc X Factors. I dont even pay attention to who's a righty or lefty. Its cake everytime.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Hitting Coach and Trainer maxed?  Crappy pennants?  Not sure those factor in or not but worth asking.

After my death window, I went through a few cycles of 25 minutes are less. I am in the same boat as you, but five ATGs with the same skills and Xfactors all above 10.

Just got notice of an update needed on my device. Getting that now. That should help.

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited January 2021
    So far this event, we’ve not been getting our earned discount on the boxes and the games aren’t counting towards the daily challenge. Bunch of utter clowns 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Meh what else is new. I got caught in spending 1k and $15 bucks on little specials and only got Belli
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Is carryover of Stadium gold a possibility? Because at this point that might be the only thing that brings me over to 2021. It’s just getting harder and harder to farm gold (in terms of being motivated to tap BGs or watch ads). A free gold supply is about the only thing that would interest me enough to play next season. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Is carryover of Stadium gold a possibility? Because at this point that might be the only thing that brings me over to 2021. It’s just getting harder and harder to farm gold (in terms of being motivated to tap BGs or watch ads). A free gold supply is about the only thing that would interest me enough to play next season. 
    I really think that this would be a good idea. Obviously, we'd have to pony up the $10, but carrying our progress and possibly adding more levels to the stadium would be a nice olive branch of sorts. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Metsicans said:
    I really think that this would be a good idea. Obviously, we'd have to pony up the $10, but carrying our progress and possibly adding more levels to the stadium would be a nice olive branch of sorts. 
    Keep dreaming, there is a better chance that Glu does away with the stadium altogether before allowing levels to be crossed over into 21.
    CS say they’ve sorted the problem where I wasn’t getting the club discount on the boxes. Naturally they haven’t refunded the 390 gold I’ve been overcharged 
    I complained that I didn’t receive the Josh Bell gift. They went on an irrelevant ramble about box odds and gave me one of today’s boxes from which I got a duplicate of the weakest player.