Options

baseball 2020

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
what happens to my stats if i switch to a new phone? do i lose everything and have to start all over?

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Everything about your team carries forward when you switch devices. Just log into your account on your new device, and you're set. If you get the "you must log into the original device" prompt, then you'll need to contact CS, and they'll walk you through it
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Everything about your team carries forward when you switch devices. Just log into your account on your new device, and you're set. If you get the "you must log into the original device" prompt, then you'll need to contact CS, and they'll walk you through it
    Correct. 

This is the same reason you should be deleting data periodically.  It gets huge and bogs things down if you don't.  You will need to relogin, reset your night/day stadium preference, those settings where you pick how often you steal/bunt/infield in etc and toggle sound/fx off if you currently do so.  Those are the only things I noticed you lose when you dump the data.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    what happens to my stats if i switch to a new phone? do i lose everything and have to start all over?
    Everything is saved server side. Just make sure you back up your account to an email(much easier than facebook). Each account is tied to one device at a time so if you want to change devices, you generally need to contact CS ahead of time.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.