Royale 1-27

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Will somebody be kind enough to post the last 2? The first 8 are lefties but the chart is not up to date. 

Comments

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    5.9 is a lefty 
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    5.10 is also lefty 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Thanks guys 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I dont know why, but this is the must I've ever struggled in walk off all year.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    The consistency of it is just mind boggling and frustrating. I cycle through in thirteen minutes, then the next cycle takes almost 45 minutes! Same players, skills, x-factors and yet it takes nearly three times as long. I’m supposed to spend my whole day trying to cycle for their measly 37,500 plus what I make from the WOH boxes. We are almost done with TSB 2020 and yet they keep the player percentage at 22.5? Their greed is repulsive 🤮 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yet when I point this out, I am told I'm whining and crazy.

The fact that they have to rig their game in order to get more time and money from their customers is really sad. We all know it, but some live in denial so they don't feel ripped off, I guess.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m feeling the same way. I breezed through it the first time with barely any gold spent. The second time was a different experience-oh wait I gave up on the second cycle and vowed to make this my last woh day. As I went down to the bottom of my roster and looked at all of the b1 or s1 legend players I realized how unimportant woh is to building my team. Also, all of the gold and time that I’ve spent aquiring these unused players made me feel kinda stupid. 
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Yet when I point this out, I am told I'm whining and crazy.

The fact that they have to rig their game in order to get more time and money from their customers is really sad. We all know it, but some live in denial so they don't feel ripped off, I guess.

I have actually enjoyed the time and money saved over the last 2 royale events. The RNG has been cranked to maximum over drive. It’s not fun or entertaining. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    The consistency of it is just mind boggling and frustrating. I cycle through in thirteen minutes, then the next cycle takes almost 45 minutes! Same players, skills, x-factors and yet it takes nearly three times as long. I’m supposed to spend my whole day trying to cycle for their measly 37,500 plus what I make from the WOH boxes. We are almost done with TSB 2020 and yet they keep the player percentage at 22.5? Their greed is repulsive 🤮 
    Glad i'm not the only one. Like i couldn't win an auto play against Tanaka... TANAKA! The level 5 was just a crap show on failed auto plays all the way to 5.7. 5.8-5.10 manual were all pretty easy.

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    My feedback on here in December: "Making the tournament player and the WOH rewards into a bonus set for Royale was an awesome idea, guys. Keep it up."

GLU:  "Cool story. How about we just do away with the players in the box entirely? Go pound sand."