Pity Timer for WOH Legend Player

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Cmon Glu - How about a 5 pull pity timer. Had one stretch last weekend of over 15 straight without a re-pull. Took over 30 cycles to cap Nettles from D4. Thanks. 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Yeah, that would be swell. Odds have us pulling the guy at every 4.5 boxes, so a guarantee at 5 would be a decent fail stop. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Cmon Glu - How about a 5 pull pity timer. Had one stretch last weekend of over 15 straight without a re-pull. Took over 30 cycles to cap Nettles from D4. Thanks. 
    These needs to go in the suggestions forum to be most effective @COWPILEY
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    At least should get him at 15 and 25 (I didn’t) Lol
    Can’t can’t figure out a way to move this to Suggestions. Is that something one of our moderators like @DFBB could do ? Thanks. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited January 2021
    COWPILEY said:
    Can’t can’t figure out a way to move this to Suggestions. Is that something one of our moderators like @DFBB could do ? Thanks. 
    I could definitely do that, but it has already reached their eyes. It's something that has been brought up numerous times in the council chat. 

edit: @SandlotGuru has been leading this movement for awhile. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    as stated in previous threads, pretty much all ideas have been presented to them or mentioned. We unfortunately don’t control what they do with them. Can confirm what @DFBB said. It’s been brought up numerous times both at vip council and in the chat that followed. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    If some of you diamond players have time to cycle 30+ times in a day, complain about not pulling the player enough times, then do it again next Monday, and the next, and the next... I don’t think you’re incentivizing Glu to implement a pity timer. Just my two cents 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    If some of you diamond players have time to cycle 30+ times in a day, complain about not pulling the player enough times, then do it again next Monday, and the next, and the next... I don’t think you’re incentivizing Glu to implement a pity timer. Just my two cents 🤷🏻‍♂️
    This applies to every facet of the tsb. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    This was over a weekend. Wouldn’t even attempt on a one day event. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Just want to hop in and say I won't be playing WoH on Wednesday Royale now that I'm diamond. Useless event!

He he he he

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Just want to hop in and say I won't be playing WoH on Wednesday Royale now that I'm diamond. Useless event!

He he he he

Get him once just in case he completes a set tomorrow Doc