New Device, Same Crap

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
edited January 2021 in Bug Reports
Upgraded to a new 12 Pro today with all the storage imaginable.  Was eager to see if all these “device issues” persisted.

First CVC round I vid restart, and on the very first at bat, my hitter swings a full half second after tapping the screen.

PLEASE tell me again “it’s the device.”  Or is it the WiFi now?

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Sorry to say but it’s the device.  Well maybe not the device hardware but the app you downloaded on the device.  

Try holding your finger on the TSB icon until an x appears on the icon, then press the x.  This is a sure fire fix to the problem, your welcome.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Hit me up with your username and I'll have somebody look at your account to see if there's anything out of the ordinary in there.  I'm not pinpointing this as the reason, but if you're the type of person with like 50 Match Me games unfinished and hundreds of thousands of various kinds of resources or unopened draft picks or boxes, that could bloat things as well.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    @TheFullMonte is renowned for hoarding LXP boxes!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"