Overnight Extra Bases

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
So what happened to the rewards collection for the Target Bash Extra Bases from overnight? Was it just a two hour window to collect?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    So what happened to the rewards collection for the Target Bash Extra Bases from overnight? Was it just a two hour window to collect?
    Yeah, there was even a global announcement about it because they had a new extra bases event scheduled to start this morning. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I guess I missed the announcement. That sucks. Thanks.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    They did it last week with an overnite extra bases for those who have WoH legend . I missed the collection then they had another extra that day and collection time normal 6-7 hours that red light annoyed hell out of me all day since missed rewards.. bet gonna happen with  overnite again and quick collection on Tuesday 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Anyone else notice the AL east boxes for only one tier?
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited February 2021
    They told me and another player that the AL East boxes for Ranks 51-100 were intentional per the developers.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Yeah janavanuvianiani told me it was planned as well.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Yeah, there was even a global announcement about it because they had a new extra bases event scheduled to start this morning. 
    To any VIP Council, was there anything discussed about receiving rewards in our inbox for Extra Bases if we missed the collection window?
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @baseball2020 - yes, Glu said that at some point in the future you will no longer be required to "collect" any rewards that you have earned, they will just be auto-pushed to your inbox.  Timeline is unknown, but my guess would be sometime in the TSB21 lifespan.
    That’s good to hear. Kudos to Glu 👏 Thanks for the reply.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @baseball2020 - yes, Glu said that at some point in the future you will no longer be required to "collect" any rewards that you have earned, they will just be auto-pushed to your inbox.  Timeline is unknown, but my guess would be sometime in the TSB21 lifespan.
    This would be fantastic for those damn daily challenges. Even when I remember to do them, I often forget to go back and collect them smh. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71