Tsb 21

cookiecrusher69cookiecrusher69 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Anyone got an idea when the 21 version will come out? Will it be when spring training starts or will it be sometime in March? Me and about 6 (87 teams) other clubs came together and agreed to not spend money on the game since this version is almost obsolete. Just wandering if anyone has any idea.

Comments

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Probably in the next two weeks or so for the beta version if you are in Canada. The rest maybe one month after that 
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Aren’t we still running the beta version for TSB 20? Let’s get this fixed up before releasing a new year of the game.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Aren’t we still running the beta version for TSB 20? Let’s get this fixed up before releasing a new year of the game.  
    This comment is as accurate as possible. We never left the beta mode. There was never an official hard launch on TSB 20. I believe it was largely in part that most American players found the loophole into the Canadian beta mode.  Then there was the club level glitch that got completely publicized throughout the game. It's been non stop efforts all season trying to shutdown 200 auto tappers, and zero effort in repairing the common concerns
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    This comment is as accurate as possible. We never left the beta mode. There was never an official hard launch on TSB 20. I believe it was largely in part that most American players found the loophole into the Canadian beta mode.  Then there was the club level glitch that got completely publicized throughout the game. It's been non stop efforts all season trying to shutdown 200 auto tappers, and zero effort in repairing the common concerns

Auto-tappers and swindlers on Android that is...Apparently nothing of the sort can happen on iOS so why bother putting all the lame CAPTCHAs and any other mechanisms to slow the game down there.