Do not update today

CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
I did and now I've got the stupid illegal device message.  Was in the game before update, did nothing to my Galaxy other than update this bummy app.

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    an update that locks you out... stunning. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Just check the release notes, oh wait, they don't put any level of detail on the play-store.  Perhaps they added some more CAPTCHA checks?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    They released an update this late in the game? Didn't Glu leave us for dead by this time last year? I mean my memory might serve me wrong 🤷
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I now have 3 devices that all get illegal device state. My phone and two tablets (one of them being brand new as of Monday). Have no idea why on any of them.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I now have 3 devices that all get illegal device state. My phone and two tablets (one of them being brand new as of Monday). Have no idea why on any of them.
    Have you been cheating?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Still out. If they are going to accuse you of jailbreaking or illegals apps they should be able to tell you exactly the app they think it is. Tired of these damn clowns.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Cthom said:
    Still out. If they are going to accuse you of jailbreaking or illegals apps they should be able to tell you exactly the app they think it is. Tired of these damn clowns.
    Yeah I know. Dont even know what is causing it and of course they don't either other than to tell me my device is rooted or I have illegal software on my phone. Ok, my devices are not rooted so tell me what app or apps is causing it. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Ya know, I REALLY like the concept of this game. It seriously has great potential. But for crying out loud, too many clowns running this circus! 

BRING BACK ‘18 AND GET RID OF THE CIRCUS!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    So has anyone updated and not been locked out? Does anyone know what was updated about the game?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Updated & no issues. S8+