Options

ATG HOYT Changed!

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
You gotta be kidding. You released him as an SR, and 8hrs later you change him to a SP after everyone chased him mainly for the SR position. Bullshit on so many levels. I blew so much to get him because he was an SR and now the change?
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    That is awful.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited February 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    You gotta be kidding. You released him as an SR, and 8hrs later you change him to a SP after everyone chased him mainly for the SR position. Bullshit on so many levels. I blew so much to get him because he was an SR and now the change?
    I’m sure Glu doesn’t see this as a screwing over their customers once again. I’m sure it has everything to do with the pandemic and working from home and Chad’s replacement and also your WiFi/device. But yes, I’d be asking my App Store for refunds for this.

*Edit*.....my unopened boxes are showing SR 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I choked on my coffee when I read this not because it’s funny in the sense that people are getting screwed over... that’s not funny at all! But it is unbelievably hilarious that glu continues to make the same mistakes over and over their incompetence is like no other. All you can do is laugh 😆 🤷🏻‍♂️
     Or was it a mistake 🤔 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Mine still shows SR, as do the unopened boxes.. I'm guessing that will change once the app restarts?? That's pure trash, I had him down as a keeper closer ☹
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I think it is obvious that they are letting customer service reps be computer programmers now.
  • Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Well on my bench he is still a SR?
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    He wasn’t an SR though. I imagine they’ll screw this up bigly
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    He seems to be back to SR now.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m sure its just a display issue
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Not 1 screenshot of him as an SP. Was this thread to incite unnecessary whining or what? Minus the late inning skill, I'd prefer him as an SP anyday 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited February 2021
    He had 228 saves to 52 starts, not sure why he was a SP last year tbh

Edit: he also didn't start a game for the Giants, the team they chose to represent him. He also holds the record for most wins in relief 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Not 1 screenshot of him as an SP. Was this thread to incite unnecessary whining or what? Minus the late inning skill, I'd prefer him as an SP anyday 
    Yeah, sometimes I think there are meaty bones tossed out to the rabid dogs, me included. But that’s what happens with a less than ideal well oiled machine of a game. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    He had 228 saves to 52 starts, not sure why he was a SP last year tbh

Edit: he also didn't start a game for the Giants, the team they chose to represent him. He also holds the record for most wins in relief 😁
    Sometimes I really hate you...
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Sometimes you hate him and other times you find yourself on his casting couch 
  • Options
    I’ve known @retirepujols long enough to know that my acting career entails an interview on said couch. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I can’t help but wonder if there are any repercussions for whatever dipshit that keeps making these mistakes? Doubtful as it continues years later and they continue show they have 0 knowledge of mlb. I know personally I wouldn’t have a job if I made the SAME mistakes over and over that this company continues to make. That’s the problem i have is I’m fine with mistakes but not the same mistakes. I mean for Christ sake if you don’t know a player position try google. Check... and then double check. Don’t be an idiot. Unacceptable... and hilariously 😆 pathetic 
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Right?!!  I mean, they could literally just have a shortcut to Baseball Reference and do a quick search for any player they have ever released —and have all the information they could ever need for that player!

Additionally, I tried to redownload the app for the Satchel Paige gift last weekend, but when I tried to sign-in, it said I need to login on the original device.  This was news to me, since I had already logged in on this device a handful of times, after buying it for Christmas, lol.  I took it as a sign that I should just be completely done with Glu and TSB — which is exactly what I’ve done.  I was previously still holding out hope that TSB 2021 will have improvements, but who am I kidding, it’s run by Glu 😂
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Additionally, I tried to redownload the app for the Satchel Paige gift last weekend, but when I tried to sign-in, it said I need to login on the original device.  This was news to me, since I had already logged in on this device a handful of times, after buying it for Christmas, lol.  I took it as a sign that I should just be completely done with Glu and TSB — which is exactly what I’ve done.  I was previously still holding out hope that TSB 2021 will have improvements, but who am I kidding, it’s run by Glu 😂

Funny, I just bought a brand new Android tablet (Tab A7) and downloaded TSB and got illegal device message. LOL its a brand new device with nothing on it. Wonder how many people download TSB, then can't even open it, and just delete it and literally never think about it ever again in their entire life. I wish that happened to me haha.

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Funny, I just bought a brand new Android tablet (Tab A7) and downloaded TSB and got illegal device message. LOL its a brand new device with nothing on it. Wonder how many people download TSB, then can't even open it, and just delete it and literally never think about it ever again in their entire life. I wish that happened to me haha.

I know, right
  • Options
    genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    🤡