Will this be the Last VIP ? Will we hear about TSB 21?

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
When will we be notified about TSB 21. Canada will be getting it soon? How about a real Vip rewards  to impress every one to play 21?

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Should be 1 more in March. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Here’s my pity timer reward in the 250 box and Albies in the 500 box. I think that July was the only month that I got a top tier player from the rewards 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I feel ya @2003cobra... best I got from either was the prime rp and some blue scrub to keepme from a pity timer
    Maybe if we waited until the weekend was over we might get something better. Oh wait. I tried that already 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Maybe if we waited until the weekend was over we might get something better. Oh wait. I tried that already 
    Back in ‘18 I was a believer. Hasn’t had panned out at all in TSB 20.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I mean I TOLD myself I wouldn't open at all this weekend I would just hold everything I get from here til 21 and find my keepers without using them in 20. Didn't happen. #Imweak
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Vip rewards, medium field pass, strike zone, vip newsletter and 30k gold. Best I could do was Troy fn Story. Won’t spend another dime on this game. That some straight up bull sh@t. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    My best pull from the VIP rewards this month was a Level 20 WOH X-factor and it's very near the top of anything I would've wanted to see.
    I didn’t even get a useful pull from the x-factor boxes 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Vip rewards, medium field pass, strike zone, vip newsletter and 30k gold. Best I could do was Troy fn Story. Won’t spend another dime on this game. That some straight up bull sh@t. 
    Damn “Troy Story,” arguably the best SS in the game today 😂

For real, this is one of the many reasons I need to quit. I’m sick of the same recycled legends that I would’ve never cared to remember if not for falling into this TSB hole. Someone like Troy Story should hold more value than someone you’re pissed about getting after spending 30K gold and loads of free boxes on. I’ve been there. I chased the 3rd version of Mike Lieberthal (...who?) very hard last week and had absolutely nothing to show for it. Instead I ended up with garbage Corey Beffinger a few times 🙄
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Damn “Troy Story,” arguably the best SS in the game today 😂

For real, this is one of the many reasons I need to quit. I’m sick of the same recycled legends that I would’ve never cared to remember if not for falling into this TSB hole. Someone like Troy Story should hold more value than someone you’re pissed about getting after spending 30K gold and loads of free boxes on. I’ve been there. I chased the 3rd version of Mike Lieberthal (...who?) very hard last week and had absolutely nothing to show for it. Instead I ended up with garbage Corey Beffinger a few times 🙄
    That’s something probably not talked about enough imo... Yes they need to seriously expand their player catalogue. I know it’s a mlb/player legality rights issue but damn... they release a lot of garbage repetitive legends. Becoming a major issue with longtime players. 
    They have released 7 versions of Trevor Story so far. I feel that since Ripken is an ATG then that’s the only version of him that should be released. Same as any other ATG. 
    2003cobra said:
    They have released 7 versions of Trevor Story so far. I feel that since Ripken is an ATG then that’s the only version of him that should be released. Same as any other ATG. 
    Thing is there have now been 3 ATGs this year that had previously released legends this year. Foxx, Schmidt and Ripken. They just release too many players because we get new players/boxes everyday. Primes are worthless at this point for the most part. If their plan was to release 1 new ATG a week, they should have had a list of ATG to use and not released versions of them prior. 
    they have definitely oversaturated the market with players. I only have 3 ATGs but Schmidt is on my bench(Boggs will probably take me through the rest of 20) and Gehrig isn’t my best 1b but he can dh. Robinson is definitely the best 2b that I can think of at this time. I do understand that I won’t have to spend resources on them and they increase over time but it’s just not exciting to pull them anymore.  They might not even be keepers depending on what else is released 
    2003cobra said:
    Thing is there have now been 3 ATGs this year that had previously released legends this year. 
    Which means.... they didn’t think things through had no plan for late in the year. 
    nooooooo-not Glu 
    2003cobra said:
    Thing is there have now been 3 ATGs this year that had previously released legends this year. 
    Which means.... they didn’t think things through had no plan for late in the year. 
    Unfortunately yes it seems that way. It doesn’t seem like it would have been overly difficult to count how many ATGs you needed, and just set them in advance. Instead we get repeat players who were just “legends” a couple months ago who are now ATGs. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    they have definitely oversaturated the market with players. I only have 3 ATGs but Schmidt is on my bench(Boggs will probably take me through the rest of 20) and Gehrig isn’t my best 1b but he can dh. Robinson is definitely the best 2b that I can think of at this time. I do understand that I won’t have to spend resources on them and they increase over time but it’s just not exciting to pull them anymore.  They might not even be keepers depending on what else is released 
    I really just don't care anymore. Like you said Boggs is good enough to get through, Randolph is proving to be a WoH stud IMO with HH and RoB skill set. I'm really fatigued with the oversaturation of players. I am on cruise control maybe I'll get a wild hair wreck this thing and walk away....
    @Toughthundercats good luck! 
    It’s probably been said on here somewhere...but when is 21 roughly expected to drop? Opening day of mlb season is April 1st. I don’t want to be stuck sitting on 100k gold. 
    It’s probably been said on here somewhere...but when is 21 roughly expected to drop? Opening day of mlb season is April 1st. I don’t want to be stuck sitting on 100k gold. 
    Based on years past. Beta will drop within a few weeks and the full version drops opening day. When they move from 20 to 21, 20 will basically stop completely. You’ll have events but no new boxes etc. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Based on years past. Beta will drop within a few weeks and the full version drops opening day. When they move from 20 to 21, 20 will basically stop completely. You’ll have events but no new boxes etc. 
    Maybe 50 year boxes or whatever they were last year. 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Tks! 👍🏻 You’d think I’d remember as many years as I’ve played this game. Lol