Clubs paying guys to put up points

tougheaglestougheagles Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
In 2021 can you please only count club points if someone stays in the club to end of event.  It is so frustrating for guys to join a club because they are paid gifts and push them into top 10 and then leave the club.    It punishes the hard working clubs.     

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Amen brother!!!  Preach!!!!!

The whales drive the game, but p4g is the single worse thing that affects the average player/VIP morale.  I know it took me from leading a club for 3 years, that seldom finished below 3rd, to now being a solo Cvc guy who rarely spends.  Why chase the carrot all day when the clubs your beating just pay a Goliath to knock it away?

There has to be a middle ground and until glu finds it I will remain an irrelevant solo guy who keeps his credit card hidden.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I can understand it being a negative experience,  but it's really no different than what goes on in sports today. Do you think the Dodgers didnt P2W?  I understand it's a mobile game,  but currency is currency.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Putting this in feedback. Thanks.
  • opairekioaunopairekioaun Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Depending on the card you have, there are a variety of lounges you can use. I'll thus focus on the top travel rewards cards from our partners today.
    tunnel rush