Wednesday club

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
Looking for a Club tomorrow. Have Foxx and Cal will be tapping out bonus games.

Comments

• ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Small private gold VI club... plenty of Evo available, just need gloves. Message me and I’ll send invite or can just make club public for tomorrow. Any other charitable and or Evo hunting tappers welcome as well. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Small private gold VI club... plenty of Evo available, just need gloves. Message me and I’ll send invite or can just make club public for tomorrow. Any other charitable and or Evo hunting tappers welcome as well. 
    Whats the club name?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Whats the club name?
    Gonna go help too to bring it to plat. Post name and make it public tomorrow morning
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I'll dump in on that too. Club name?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I have 2 million gloves let me know I can help too after event 
    edited February 2021
    Cool... I’ll make club public so anyone can join. Also no problem if you want to play CVC too. Club name is RIPCORDDISCORD and will be open midnight est 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Maybe wait until after today’s event to start leveling up. 
    People seem to prefer waiting until tomorrow, so will wait to make public until after today’s event closes 
    😊 

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I could use gloves! That would be wonderful. My club is open to public. Called Luceeella?  Thanks anyone who donates gloves.   !!
    25Jackie said:
    I could use gloves! That would be wonderful. My club is open to public. Called Luceeella?  Thanks anyone who donates gloves.   !!
    What do you need?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    Last time we leveled your club you called @ShoveItUpYoenis2 a bunch of names. 🤕
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    No.. Mr retirepujols , It was the other way around and you were as well. Do you want to go there.. I still have what you said  cuz I knew you would fabricate the truth later on and bring it up again. You both have harassed me. So....... again you are going to start this???
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    FIIIIIGGGHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.