WOH 2/8

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
Same pitchers as last week. That is all. 

Comments

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Just a reminder for diamond players - its impossible to hit an HR on 5.10 of the mega tower, so guys like Foxx with double ROB are elite options.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Must be my lucky day ! 
    @Rippers - touche!  I updated my comment above to clarify that it applies to diamond only.  I can't speak to platinum or silver. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I for one was so confused.  I take @SandlotGuru word as gospel but I can hit em.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I can confirm that at platinum HRs are common against Ford. 
    We are all beta testers
    The differences between the tiers are really interesting - Foxx is a lights out closer in diamond (so far 10 for 10 with a 40 gold boost) but probably sucks at other tiers.  
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Just another data point... I hit 3 HRs with P10 Lieberthal. His skills are only 12/12, but has a WOH x-factor of 19% and I used an 80 gold boost. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Similar to last year when Ruth was the 5.10 guy - diamond you could not hit a homer, but lower levels you could. 
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Either I'm having horrible luck or they dicked with the settings today.  Three rounds vs Kaat with a P10 Wagner ATG and 9 curve outs and 1 HR.  WTF.  Literally one hittable ball in 10 ABs.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Cthom said:
    Either I'm having horrible luck or they dicked with the settings today.  Three rounds vs Kaat with a P10 Wagner ATG and 9 curve outs and 1 HR.  WTF.  Literally one hittable ball in 10 ABs.
    Prob some bad luck. Also, I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but HH isn't an elite WoH skill. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Anyone have level 5?
    DFBB said:
    Cthom said:
    Prob some bad luck. Also, I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but HH isn't an elite WoH skill. 
    But even after the HR I got two curve outs.  With both skills on at L20 and an L16 WOH factor and video boost.  First out I've made on 5.9 in probably a month.  Can't recall the last time I made 9 outs on L5 in a whole day much less the first cycle.
    4th time was the charm I guess.

Curveout, H,H,H,H
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Correct, no HRs at D10 for Schmidt or Cal. I noticed that trend with MS last week.

I went 10/10 with against Ford, but Sandlot is correct. All doubles and singles.

Twice Ford started me out with two straight curve outs, then didn't deliver another and I came back to win 9-8.

Both guys are at 20/20 with a 12 Xfactor, BTW

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Anyone have level 5?
    All lhp. And I'm beyond bad luck. Definitely tweaked difficulty. Beem beat more today than in two months combined.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Thanks! It doesn’t even matter. I’m done for the season.  No need to play WOH for a player I don’t need with the difficulty jacked up. Not worth spending money either. It’s also not worth spending gold on these boxes. ✌🏼
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Cthom said:
    I’ve had great experiences with double HH as a closer. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Thanks! It doesn’t even matter. I’m done for the season.  No need to play WOH for a player I don’t need with the difficulty jacked up. Not worth spending money either. It’s also not worth spending gold on these boxes. ✌🏼
    I actually forgot there was even a woh today 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71